25-year-old Nigerian engineer, Jerry Mallo, has successfully designed and assembled Nigerian first carbon fibre car which he named ‘Bennie Purrie.’
The new car was unveiled at Transcorp Hilton in Abuja on Thursday, 28th November where the governor of Plateau state, Simon Lalung, chaired the occasion.
Speaking on Channels Television on ‘Sunrise Daily’ on Friday after the unveiling of the car, the plateau born engineer said the car is not available yet adding that the first batch was only for testing and to notify the general public that such cars can be produced in Nigeria.
Read Also: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Penis: Stella Dimokokorkus
He then added that in 2 years time, the car would be available at a cheap rate.
“In Europe, we learnt that making the car is just half of the challenge, and selling it is the other half; Africa is usually is the target place to sell these vehicles, so I feel there’s a big market for it here.
More photo below:
Share your thoughts on this post 25 Year-Old Nigerian, Jerry Mallo Designs, Builds And Unveils Nigerian First Carbon Fibre Car In Jos , using the comment section below.
- “Low Budget Bobrisky” – Troll Blasts BBNaija’s Venita
- ‘Having A Degree Is Not A Guarantee Of Success’ – Reno Omokri
- NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Circulation Of Expired Rice
- Lady Loses Job Opportunity Over Social Media Display Picture
- Nigerian Man Becomes Lawyer After Spending 12 Years In Prison
- I Have Not Spoken To Khloe In 5 Years – Caitlyn Jenner
- Dino Melaye Strikes Pose With His Dad, Ekweremadu
- Christmas Romance: Toke Makinwa Begins Frantic Search For A Two-Week Lover
- Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Allegedly Disowns Her
- Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Says He’ll Be Relocating To Africa For Three Months