Last updated on September 30, 2019
With Access Bank Smartphone Loan, you can get a brand new smartphone of your choice from Access bank and pay them on a monthly basis.
What this means is that you will get a new mobile phone without making full payment for the phone. Instead of buy-and-pay, it is now buy-and-pay within the next 12 months.
And that is to say, Access bank will keep deducting like 3,000 from your salary account for the next 12 months. And till the smartphone money is complete.
The Access Bank Smartphone Loan target salary earners. Because it is from your salary account they will deduct the money.
Statement From Access Bank Executive
Victor Etuokwu, Executive Director, Retail Banking, said in a statement on Wednesday in Lagos that the loan would provide more Nigerians with access to credit under its Device Finance scheme.
They design the Device Finance scheme to provide customers on salary income with the opportunity to buy smartphones of their choice and pay over 12 months.
Etuokwu said that the financing scheme includes smartphone devices with prices ranging from N12,500 to N325,000. At competitive market prices spread across a 12-month repayment period. You can read about burna bank here.
How To Apply For Access Bank Smartphone Loan
Kindly follow the steps listed below to get the Device Finance Load on Quickbucks App.
- Download the Quickbucks app from the Appstore or Google Play store.
- Enter your email address and BVN linked phone number
- You will receive an OTP code via SMS for verification
- Enter your details, such as location, address, your name, a salary account name and number, BVN.
- Then agree to the terms and conditions
- Click on the ‘device finance’ console. Select the Access Bank Smartphone of your choice and fill in the required details
- Click on ‘get this device’.
- You will receive a transaction code via mail with other requirements for pickup of device.
And that is it. So what are you waiting for?
Go to the pickup location to get the phone. A friend already applied for the Access Bank Smartphone Loan, and he’s using it now.
- Burna Boy Replies AKA’s Apology Demand
- Vivo Sets A Pace In Mobile Photography With The Launch Of V17Pro’s Dual Pop Up Front Camera And AI Quad Rear Camera
- FCMB Wins Excellence Award In Customer Experience As Adam Nuru Emerges CEO Of The Year
- Effect of Removal of Subsidy on Nigerian Economy – Akingboye Ayodele Joseph
- Innovate for Life Fund 2020 for African Health Entrepreneurs
- Governance for Development in Africa Initiative Residential School 2020
- African Development Bank Young Professionals Program 2020
- PZ Cussons Nigeria Engineering Graduate Trainee Program for Nigerian Graduates
- 2019 Bayelsa State Bursary Scheme For Undergraduate Degree for Poly & University Students
- Graduate Oil & Gas Internship Program at NoemDek Limited