As the Supreme Court of Nigeria gear up to deliver judgement following the legal tussle between President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressive Congress(APC) and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) over the last presidential poll, PDP has bragged that APC can not escape judgement.
According to Kola Ologbondiyan, PDP spokesman, who released a statement on behalf of the Party via his verified Twitter handle, the party has massive evidence proving that its candidate won the election.
The PDP says there is no way the APC can escape justice at the Supreme Court, given its weight of evidence proving that PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku, won the February Presidential election.
The @OfficialPDPNig says there is no way the @OfficialAPCNg can escape justice at the Supreme Court, given its weight of evidence proving that PDP Presidential Candidate, @atiku , won the February Presidential election. pic.twitter.com/ZiHm2hDu0A
— Kola Ologbondiyan (@officialKolaO) October 29, 2019
Share your thoughts on this post APC Can’t Escape Justice At Supreme Court: PDP , using the comment section below.
- President Buhari Can See But Has No Vision: Reno Omokri
- Atiku Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement
- Reno Omokri Reveals Real Reasons For Buhari’s Planned Trip To London
- Breaking: President Buhari To Travel To London On Private Visit
- Adamawa: President Buhari Sends Message To Gov. Fintiri
- I Will Keep All Nigerians Home And Abroad Safe – Buhari
- Buhari’s Foreign Trips To Correct 16 Years Of PDP Ruinous Rule: Tonye Princewill
- Buhari To Create Jobs For Nigerians: Oshiomhole
- Why Buhari, Mamman Daura Can’t Be Separated – Family
- CCB Refuses To Disclose Details Of Buhari, Osinbajo Asset Declaration, Gives Reasons