Last updated on July 5, 2020
Creating a do-follow free backlink from Microsoft website is not a difficult thing, but most bloggers still find it very difficult to do.
Creating backlinks is not rocket science but creating a quality free do-follow backlink from an authority site is very hard for a newbie.
So today I am going to show you the easiest way to getting the backlink and how to get it indexed on google.
A do-follow backlink from Microsoft website can instantly boost your website ranking and make you appear on Google first page.
As at today 27/Dec/2018. Microsoft.com is global rank 42 and rank 35 in the United States with a total number of 445,497 sites linking in.
About Microsoft Website
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Wikipedia
What Is Backlink
It is an incoming hyperlink from one website to another used by the search engine to crawl a site. These search engines (Google) crawl links of a particular page of your site and also crawl links of the whole website.
Types Of Backlink
- No-follow backlink
- Do-follow backlink
A no-follow backlink is the type of link from another webpage pointing to your webpage without passing any link juice and does not help in boosting page rank on the search engine.
Example: <a href= https://melody.com.ng rel=”nofollow”>Melody.com.ng</a>
A do-follow backlink is the type of link from another webpage pointing to your webpage with link juice, this helps in boosting page rank on the search engine.
By default, all link within post content is the Dofollow type.
Example: <a href = https://melody.com.ng/ rel=”external”>Melody.com.ng</a>
Role Of Backlinks To A Webpage
- Its increase ranking of a keyword (Anchor text link)
- Help in Increase Domain Authority (DA)
- increases Pages Authority (PA)
- An increase in referral traffic
- Natural backlink profile helps bloggers to build a strong brand
Follow the steps listed below:
- Visit answer Microsoft community page by clicking here
- Click on “Sign in” and create a Microsoft account
- Either create a “Hotmail or Outlook account
- After creating, sign in to the community
- Click the black image top right side and click “My Profile”
- Now click “Edit profile” and choose your display name
- Scroll down and enter your “title and link’
- Then click “Save” and your profile and link is ready
This is an anchor text do-follow keyword backlink from Microsoft website with a 100 Domain Authority (DA).
Just imagine a domain of 100 DA pointing and passing link juice to your website/blog, well let me leave you to imagine that all by yourself.
Have you used this method before? tell me what you think about it, did it boost your page or domain ranking?