Building Backlink’s to your blog is one major problem for bloggers. But getting a backlink from Mozilla should not be a problem after reading this article.
This day’s people create blogs and website on a daily basis. Creating a blog is not a problem.
Maintaining and keeping it updated with unique content is the key problem.
Now back to backlink.
I have talked about getting high PR backlink from Edu and from other high authority sites.
Hear my advice.
Stop building comments backlink. Google is now smart enough and such backlink is now regarded as spamming.
Imagine a post with 300 comments, and almost all the 300 comments are links. If you were to be google, will you consider such links as useful?
I guess the answer is no.
Let me give you an example, check this link and read through the comments section. Can you see the comments are all link? Google will only take you as a spammer.
So whenever you see such, move on without commenting, don’t add your link. To me, comment backlink is dead. Let’s focus on creating a profile back-linking.
What is a profile backlink?
When you visit a website and create an account with them. Then you fill your profile with your complete details and add your website link. That is a profile backlink.
Whenever your profile gets viewed, your details and the website link will display. The link is clickable and will link back to your website.
Now we are going to create a do-follow profile backlink from Mozilla.com
As at today, 21 of January 2019. Mozilla is rank 183 in the world, and 292 in the United States.
Steps To Getting Backlink From Mozilla.com
- Visit the Mozilla website here
- Create an account and verify the account
- Log in to your account
- Click on “profile” and fill your profile details
- Add your website link on the website field.
- Then click save
- That is it.
Hello. I can send you 2000 list of website to get a free do-follow backlink.
Are you facing an issue with SEO? Let me help you now with my little SEO knowledge. WhatsApp +2347066669835
You have created a high PR profile backlink from the Mozilla website. It takes google months to index such link, reason because those type of website doesn’t get updated on time.
Those types of website don’t get index on time, because they hardly publish new content.
Unlike we bloggers, we try to publish content on a daily basis. Which makes our blog get index almost every day.
So you have to be patient and wait till google re-crawl and index the website. Then you will get the link juice.
You can fast the indexing process by getting google crawler attention.
How to do that?
Go back to Mozilla and view your profile, now click and copy your profile link. Goto your own blog and create an account relating to Mozilla Addon.
Now add the link you copied inside the content and link it back to your profile on Mozilla website.
Create a “link menu” linking back to your Mozilla profile. So when google crawler visits your blog, it will crawl your content and the link. Then follow the link back to your Mozilla profile.
And then crawl your profile, alongside your website link. I am 70-80% sure it will crawl your link with the method above.
- How To Get Free Backlink From Microsoft.com 2019
- How To Get Free Backlink From CNN.com 2019
- How To Get Free Backlink From Unilag.edu.ng 2019
- How To Get Free Edu Backlink Very Fast 2019 Method
- Download 2019 Carrington Mobile Themes For WordPress
- How To Easily Edit Carrington Mobile Theme 2019
- How To Disable Windows 10 Update Permanently 2019 Method
- How To Create A Courier Website With Tracking Number 2019
- How To Get Unlimited Dent for Free Data in 2019
- 7 Ways To Reduce Data Usage On iPhone Devices In Nigeria
- Step To Verify WhatsApp With USA Number 2019
- How To Activate Airtel Instagram Bundles 2019 | InstaBundle
- This Site Is Blocked Due To Phishing Threat [Solved] 2019