As part of our Human Resource Development Initiatives, Bayelsa State Scholarship Board (BSSB) under the ministry of Education, is commencing the 2019 Bursary scheme to equip Bayelsa State undergraduate students with relevant training and learning skills to compete effectively in various professional disciplines.
The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants who are undergraduates studying in a recognized polytechnics or University.
To qualify for the 2019 Bayelsa State government Bursary Scheme applicants must;
- Be Bayelsa State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics. English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students. applicant must be a full-time degree students studying any course in Polytechnic or University nationwide.
Method of Application
Application must be made on-line at the Boards’ website (Apply here https://bursary.bssb-gov.com.ng/apply.php) with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photographs
- JAMB Admission letter or University/Polytechnic Admission letter.
- WASC/GCE/SSCE Result/Certificate.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
All Documents should be in JPEG formats and should not be larger than 500kb
Applicants are required to submit their Bank Account details and verify their Eligibility to final submit their application.
Kindly note that every Bank Account details submitted must MATCH the Educational details provided e.g. First name, Middle name and Surname.
All completed applications must be submitted 20 days from the date of publication. For further enquirers, please send mall to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Governance for Development in Africa Initiative Residential School 2020
- PZ Cussons Nigeria Engineering Graduate Trainee Program for Nigerian Graduates
- UNICEF Generation Unlimited Youth Challenge 2019/2020
- 2020 Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Limited 1Year Post National Diploma Industrial Training Programme
- African Development Bank Young Professionals Program 2020
- Eni Nigeria 2020 One-Year Post National Diploma Industrial Training Programme
- Ezera Research Fellowship 2020 for African Students
- Union Bank Management Trainee Programme 2020 for Nigerians
- Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge for Student 2020
- 2020 Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships for Africans