Famous American singer, Beyoncé Knowles-Carter, has been named the ‘world’s second most beautiful woman’ following scientific research into what constitutes the “perfect face”.
The singer was found to be 92.44 per cent “accurate”, based on the Golden Ratio of Beauty Phi, a European renaissance standard used by artists to measure physical perfection but updated to explain what makes a person beautiful, Daily Mail reports.
The ratio was said to have been used by Leonardo Da Vinci for the perfect human male body in his famous work, the Vitruvian Man.
Bella Hadid, an American supermodel, using the mathematical model was named the world’s most beautiful woman, as she matched up to a score of 94.35 percent, while Amber Heard closely followed in the third-place with 91.85 percent.
- Zlatan Excited As Davido Takes Him, Crew On A Shopping Spree
- Female Naira Marley Emerges Online, Goes Viral
- ‘You Say You Are African Giant, Prove It’ – Rapper AKA Tells Burna Boy
- Burna Boy Replies AKA’s Apology Demand
- Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Fans Address Her As ‘King Tonto’ In Dubai
- ‘I Am Still Single And Probably Searching’, Says BBnaija’s Kim Oprah
- Social Media Agog As Footage Of Unhappy Bride Goes Viral (VIDEO)
- Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Reveals Relationship With Ex-Mother-In-Law
- BBNaija Housemates And Celebrity Photographers At LFW 2019 Captured Through The Lens Of The Camon 12 Pro
- Why I Mention Dangote, Otedola In My Songs: Teni