Buhari To Visit UK On Private Visit
President Muhammadu Buhari leaves the country today (Monday) on an official trip to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to attend the Economic Forum of the Future Investment Initiative (FII) in Riyadh.
As earlier reported by Melody Blog, President Buhari will hold bilateral talks with His Majesty King Salman and His Majesty King Abdullah ll of Jordan on the sidelines of the event.
On Wednesday, 30th October, 2019, the President will participate in the High Level Event titled “What is Next for Africa: How will Investment and Trade Transform the Continent into the Next Great Economic Success Story?” with Presidents of Kenya, Congo-Brazzaville and Burkina Faso.
It has now been confirmed that after the summit, President Buhari will depart for London, United Kingdom on a private visit.
A statement to Melody Blog on Monday, 28th October by Mr. Femi Adesina, special adviser to the President (Media and Publicity) confirmed that President Buhari will on Saturday 2nd November, 2019, proceed to the United Kingdom on a private visit.
He is expected to return to Nigeria on 17th November, 2019.
- President Buhari Can See But Has No Vision: Reno Omokri
- Atiku Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement
- APC Can’t Escape Justice At Supreme Court: PDP
- Reno Omokri Reveals Real Reasons For Buhari’s Planned Trip To London
- Adamawa: President Buhari Sends Message To Gov. Fintiri
- I Will Keep All Nigerians Home And Abroad Safe – Buhari
- Buhari’s Foreign Trips To Correct 16 Years Of PDP Ruinous Rule: Tonye Princewill
- Buhari To Create Jobs For Nigerians: Oshiomhole
- Why Buhari, Mamman Daura Can’t Be Separated – Family
- CCB Refuses To Disclose Details Of Buhari, Osinbajo Asset Declaration, Gives Reasons