Church of Satan has replied to a curious Twitter user who reached out to the organization over how to become a member of the Illuminati sect adding he intends to get rich.
Read Also: Daddy Freeze insinuates that Bishop Oyedepo is a member of Illuminati (Screenshots)
Replying to the user, the controversial organization advised him that ‘Illuminati’ basically means ‘enlightened’ and as such the user needs to read books and educate himself.
Their exchange below:
@Alongeh2 tweeted: “@ChurchofSatan How do I join the Illuminati?? I wanna get rich!”
@ChurchofSatan replied: “Illuminati basically means “enlightened” so read a book, educate yourself and poof! You are now enlightened. As a bonus, educating yourself is also a good step towards getting a job which can lead to getting rich. Good luck!”
Share your thoughts on this post Church Of Satan Replies Twitter User Who Desperately Wants To Join Illuminati , using the comment section below.
- Fani-Kayode Commends Osinbajo For Hailing Nigerian Youths
- Timi And Busola Dakolo’s Lawyers Are Incompetent – OAP N6
- DSS Means Department Of State Services NOT Department Of Sowore Services: Presidency
- Betty Irabor Reacts To Fatoyinbo’s Victory Against Busola Dakolo
- Drama As Nigerian Mom Storms Sports Beting Centre To Beat Gambling Son
- OAP, Do2dtun Blasts Daddy Freeze For Shading Busola Dakolo
- FG Will Regulate Social Media, Lai Mohammed Insists
- Kogi, Bayelsa Guber: Police Issue Stern Warning To Prospective Ballot Box Snatchers
- PDP Blasts El-Rufai For Kneeling To Beg Kogi People
- Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria