Last updated on September 12, 2021
Are you preparing for the Taraba State College of Education, Zing COEZING Post UTME Admission Screening for NCE & Pre-NCE?
If yes then continue to read this article as we will reveal to you the Courses, Eligibility, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for the 2020/2021 Academic Session [NCE & Pre-NCE].
The Taraba State College of Education, Zing is accepting applications from qualified candidates for admission into the college for NCE and Pre-NCE programmes for their 2020/2021 academic session.
COEZING Post UTME Available Courses
COEZING PRE-NCE Programmes
The preliminary NCE program aims at preparing candidates for admission into the standard NCE programs. It is designed for students who usually not qualified for direct admission. Successful students at the end of Pre-NCE course are absorbed into the NCE program for which have been trained.
- PRE – ISLAMIC STUDIES/SOCIAL STUDIES
- PRE – SOCIAL STUDIES/GEOGRAPHY
- PRE – HAUSA/SOCIAL STUDIES
- PRE – GEOGRAPHY/ISLAMIC
- PRE – CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES/HISTORY
- PRE – ISLAMIC/HISTORY
- PRE – ENGLISH/SOCIAL STUDIES
- PRE – HAUSA/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- PRE – TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- PRE – ENGLISH/CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- PRE – ENGLISH/GEOGRAPHY
- PRE – BUSINESS EDUCATION
- PRE – FRENCH
- PRE – HISTORY/GEOGRAPHY
- PRE – SOCIAL STUDIES/HISTORY
- PRE – ENGLISH/MUMUYE
- PRE – MUMUYE/SOCIAL STUDIES
- PRE – MUMUYE/CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- PRE – HAUSA/GEOGRAPHY
- PRE – HAUSA/ARABIC
- PRE – ENGLISH/ISLAMIC
- PRE – ENGLISH/ARABIC
- PRE – ENGLISH/HAUSA
- PRE – ENGLISH/HISTORY
- PRE – HOME ECONOMIC
- PRE – ISLAMIC/ARABIC
- PRE – PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- PRE – AGRICULTURE
- PRE – FINE AND APPLIED ART
- PRE – CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES/SOCIAL STUDIES
- PRE – FRENCH/HISTORY
- PRE – FRENCH/GEOGRAPHY
- PRE – FRENCH/MUMUYE LANGUAGE
- PRE – FRENCH/INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
COEZING NCE Programmes
The Nigerian Certificate in Education (N.C.E.) is a special A-Level grade Course intended for Secondary school leavers or their equivalent. It is a full-time academic programmes in Arts, Social sciences, Sciences, technical /Vocational Education and Education courses.
- AGRIC EDUCATION
- ARABIC/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- ARABIC/PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- BUSINESS EDUCATION (DM)
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES/ENGLISH
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES/HISTORY
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES/PRIMARY STUDIES
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES/SOCIAL STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/BIOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/CHEMISTRY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/ECONOMICS
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/GEOGRAPHY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/MATHEMATICS
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- ECONOMICS/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- ECONOMICS/SOCIAL STUDIES
- ENGLISH/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- ENGLISH/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- ENGLISH/PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- FINE AND APPLIED ART (DM)
- FRENCH (DM)
- FRENCH/CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- FRENCH/FINE ART
- FRENCH/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- FRENCH/PHYSICAL EDUCATION STUDIES
- FRENCH/SOCIAL STUDIES
- GEOGRAPHY/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- GEOGRAPHY/PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- GEOGRAPHY/SOCIAL STUDIES
- HAUSA/CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- HAUSA/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- HISTORY/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- HISTORY/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- HISTORY/PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- HISTORY/SOCIAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS (DM)
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE (DM)
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/BIOLOGY
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/CHEMISTRY
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/GEOGRAPHY
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/MATHEMATICS
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/PHYSICS
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/SOCIAL STUDIES
- MUMUYE/CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- MUMUYE/ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- MUMUYE/SOCIAL STUDIES
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION (DM)
- PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION/BIOLOGY
- PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION/CHEMISTRY
- PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION/COMPUTER
- PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION/GEOGRAPHY
- PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION/INT SCIENCE
- PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION/MATHS
- PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION/PHYSICS
- POLITICAL SCIENCE/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- POLITICAL SCIENCE/SOCIAL STUDIES
- PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES (DM)
- PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES/HAUSA
- SOCIAL STUDIES/ENGLISH
- SOCIAL STUDIES/HAUSA
- SOCIAL STUDIES/PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION (DM)
COEZING Admission Requirements
- WASSCE/SSCE/GCE with 4 passes at a sitting or 5 passes at 2 sittings including English Language, Mathematics and two(2) other relevant science subjects or evidence of attempted WASSCE/SSCE/GCE or equivalent.
- A complete Teacher Grade II Certificate with passes in English language. Mathematics/Arithmetic processes, General/Integrated science, and any other science related subject such as Health Science, Agricultural Science, Applied Biology, Home Economics etc.
A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or G.C.E O’Level with passes in 5 subjects including English, three of which must be at credit levels in the same sitting or four credits at two sittings; Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wish to offer. Credits in English and/or Mathematics may be required in some courses.
- A Grade II Teachers Certificate (TCII) with Credit or Merits in three (3) subjects; two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. Credit/Merit in English Language and/or Mathematics may be required in some courses.
- Any additional qualification that is acceptable to the Nigerian Certification in Education and the College.
Candidates are to logon to the college application portal via by clicking coezing.edu.ng/applicant/portal/ to register and fill online application form.
- You need to create an account before starting the COEZING Post UTME Online Application for their 2020/2021 academic session.
- Make sure you select the appropriate Application Type (Pre-NCE or NCE1/Post JAMB)
- You need an email address to receive your login details, and other information that will be send to you
- If you already have an account, please use the “Sign in Continue” section to straight your Online Application. Or, check your admission status after you must have completed the online application.
- And remember to buy their “Online Application Scratch Card” to activate your Application after creating your account.
Important Note: The COEZING Post UTME Application form and scratch cards are available at the college of education, zing MIS and CAFE. At the rate of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only (#2,500).
The COEZING exam result will be available on their students portal few days after the screening.