Last updated on July 12, 2021
Today we are going to talk about COEZING and everything you should know about the College. From the meaning of the name, their degree, student portal, login and their affiliation.
College of Education Zing (COEZING) was established on the 4th August, 1977, by the then Gongola State Government. The mission is to provide courses of study, training and research in arts, languages and the sciences as well as in vocational and technical subjects, leading to the award of the Nigeria College of Education (NCE).
The College took off on the 26th January 1978, on a temporary site at Nukkai Primary School Jalingo. For the purpose of moderation, standardization of examination, courses and syllabus and Professional acceptability.
The College of Education Zing (COEZING) was affiliated to Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. In February 1980, the college graduated its first five sets in 1979/80, 1980/81, 1981/82, 1982/83, 1983/84 under the supervision of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, until 1983, when it was affiliated to the University of Maiduguri.
The College that was affiliated to the University of Maiduguri in 1983, the supervision was taken over by NCCE in 1986; affected all Colleges of Education in the Country.
It is a full-time academic programme in Arts, Social sciences, Pure sciences, Technical /Vocational Education and purely Education courses.
Their COEZING Degree Programme is structured to suit your needs. It is an undergraduate academic program with a variety course of study leading to an academic degree awarded by the college upon completion of the desired course of study.
The Nigerian Certificate in Education (N.C.E.) is a special A-Level grade Course intended for Secondary school leavers or their equivalent. It is a full-time academic programmes in Arts, Social sciences, Sciences, technical /Vocational Education and Education courses.
- AGRIC EDUCATION
- ARABIC/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- ARABIC/PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- BUSINESS EDUCATION (DM)
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES/ENGLISH
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES/HISTORY
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES/PRIMARY STUDIES
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES/SOCIAL STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/BIOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/CHEMISTRY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/ECONOMICS
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/GEOGRAPHY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/MATHEMATICS
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- ECONOMICS/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- ECONOMICS/SOCIAL STUDIES
- ENGLISH/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- ENGLISH/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- ENGLISH/PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- FINE AND APPLIED ART (DM)
- FRENCH (DM)
- FRENCH/CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- FRENCH/FINE ART
- FRENCH/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- FRENCH/PHYSICAL EDUCATION STUDIES
- FRENCH/SOCIAL STUDIES
- GEOGRAPHY/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- GEOGRAPHY/PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- GEOGRAPHY/SOCIAL STUDIES
- HAUSA/CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- HAUSA/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- HISTORY/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- HISTORY/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- HISTORY/PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- HISTORY/SOCIAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS (DM)
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE (DM)
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/BIOLOGY
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/CHEMISTRY
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/GEOGRAPHY
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/MATHEMATICS
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/PHYSICS
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/SOCIAL STUDIES
- MUMUYE/CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- MUMUYE/ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- MUMUYE/SOCIAL STUDIES
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION (DM)
- PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION/BIOLOGY
- PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION/CHEMISTRY
- PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION/COMPUTER
- PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION/GEOGRAPHY
- PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION/INT SCIENCE
- PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION/MATHS
- PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION/PHYSICS
- POLITICAL SCIENCE/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- POLITICAL SCIENCE/SOCIAL STUDIES
- PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES (DM)
- PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES/HAUSA
- SOCIAL STUDIES/ENGLISH
- SOCIAL STUDIES/HAUSA
- SOCIAL STUDIES/PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION (DM)
Their preliminary NCE program aims at preparing candidate candidates for admission into the standard NCE programs. It is designed for students who usually not qualified for direct admission. Successful students at the end of Pre-NCE course are absorbed into the NCE program for which have been trained.
- PRE – ISLAMIC STUDIES/SOCIAL STUDIES
- PRE – SOCIAL STUDIES/GEOGRAPHY
- PRE – HAUSA/SOCIAL STUDIES
- PRE – GEOGRAPHY/ISLAMIC
- PRE – CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES/HISTORY
- PRE – ISLAMIC/HISTORY
- PRE – ENGLISH/SOCIAL STUDIES
- PRE – HAUSA/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- PRE – TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- PRE – ENGLISH/CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- PRE – ENGLISH/GEOGRAPHY
- PRE – BUSINESS EDUCATION
- PRE – FRENCH
- PRE – HISTORY/GEOGRAPHY
- PRE – SOCIAL STUDIES/HISTORY
- PRE – ENGLISH/MUMUYE
- PRE – MUMUYE/SOCIAL STUDIES
- PRE – MUMUYE/CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- PRE – HAUSA/GEOGRAPHY
- PRE – HAUSA/ARABIC
- PRE – ENGLISH/ISLAMIC
- PRE – ENGLISH/ARABIC
- PRE – ENGLISH/HAUSA
- PRE – ENGLISH/HISTORY
- PRE – HOME ECONOMIC
- PRE – ISLAMIC/ARABIC
- PRE – PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- PRE – AGRICULTUREPRE – FINE AND APPLIED ART
- PRE – CHRISTIAN RE
- LIGIOUS STUDIES/SOCIAL STUDIES
- PRE – FRENCH/HISTORY
- PRE – FRENCH/GEOGRAPHY
- PRE – FRENCH/MUMUYE LANGUAGE
- PRE – FRENCH/INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
COEZING Student Portal
If you are a new or returning student, you are to enter your username and password on the student portal to have access to the following student account;
- Student Login
- Course Registration
- Check Result
You need to create an account before starting a New Online Application for any of their academic session.
Kindly make sure you select the appropriate Application Type (Pre-NCE or NCE / Post JAMB) when registering, as any error will determine the application.
Your working email address is required in other to receive your “login details” or any other information that might be sent to you.
If you already have an account, please use the “Login to Continue” section to start your Online Application or to Check your COEZING Admission Status after you must have completed the online application.
Don’t forget to buy an “Online Application Scratch Card” to activate your Application after creating your account.
COEZING Affiliated To Abu Zaria (Ahmadu Bello University)
The College took off on the 26th January 1978, on a temporary site at Nukkai Primary School Jalingi . For the purpose of moderation, standardization of examination, courses and syllabus and Professional acceptability, the college was affiliated to Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.