Last updated on January 12, 2021
The Cowbellpedia Past Questions and Answers free pdf download is now available. Are you preparing for the Junior or Senior Secondary School Mathematics Competition Examinations? If yes, then you will need to download the 2019 Past Questions.
Then you can download the past questions and answers for free.
What Is Cowbellpedia National Examination?
Cowbellpedia Secondary School Mathematics TV Quiz is a Nigerian national mathematics television quiz. It showcases young mathematical minds in Nigeria on Africa Magic Family channel 154. (Wikipedia).
What Are Cowbellpedia Objectives?
Below are the primary objectives of the cowbell national mathematics examination.
- Developing Nigerian Children’s.
- To arouse the interest in mathematics among Junior and Senior secondary school students
- To improve students’ performance in Mathematics Pan Nigeria.
- To create outstanding students and encouraging excellence in Mathematics.
Cowbell-Our Milk brought all Mathematics intervention activities under one umbrella, COWBELLPEDIA.
Cowbell Our Milk is sponsoring the competition. And approved by the Federal Ministry of Education. And endorsed by the National Examination Council (NECO). Cowbellpedia past questions
Cowbellpedia Competition Stages
The competition is of two (2) stages, which is as follows;
- Qualifying Written Examination
- TV Quiz Show
Let me explain each stage one after the other.
Qualifying Written Examination (Stage 1)
The Mathematics Competition is open to students between 10-18 years of age. Students attending Secondary Education in Public and Private Schools.
Stage 1 is free for every taking part students. Schools are to present their best Ten (10) students in Mathematics (five from JSS3 and five from SSS2).
This stage will enhance their chances of qualifying for stage 2 of the competition.
How To Enter Stage 1
- Visit the cowbellpedia website here
- Click on “register your school” for new schools
- Fill the form with your school correct information and click the submit button
- You will receive an email to the contact email addresses you provided
- Now click on the link inside the email you received to verify your school registration
- After verifying, you can log in to the cowbellpedia portal
- Once login, click on “Add Candidates” under Candidate Management
- Enter the candidate’s information, upload their picture and click on “Save Draft button”
- Save draft information for the five (5) candidates before you submit their registration
- You will download the confirmation slip generated for you. The School, candidate and parent/guardian will also receive it via mail
- Print out the confirmation slip and have it stamped and signed by the school principal.
- The confirmation slip is a must for admitting candidates at the examination venue.
TV Quiz Show (Stage 2)
Stage 2 is for the final examination. Which is a TV Quiz format and is into stages: Preliminary, Semi-Final, and Finals?
National Examinations Council (NECO) are the questions developers. It serialized into 13 episodes and they broadcast it on major TV stations in Nigeria.
Rules and Regulations Of The Competition
- Latecomers will not write the examination.
- Candidates are to come with a pencil, biro, eraser, ruler and statistical table only
- Taking part candidates must be in their School Uniform
- The competition is open to Students in JSS 3 and SSS 2
- The decision of NECO and Promasidor Nigeria Limited is final. They will not enter any correspondence with anyone about the examination.
The Competition Registration Deadline
The online registration starts on the 1st of October 2019 till Monday, February 4th, 2021 at 6:00 PM.
How To Check The Cowbellpedia Competition Result
- Candidates can check the cowbellpedia 2019 results as from Saturday, June 1st, 2021.
- You can collect the result from NECO State offices, State Ministries of Education. And Promasidor Nigeria Ltd Offices nationwide.
- Only qualified candidates of stage 1 will enter stage 2 of the Quiz competition.
The Cowbellpedia National Mathematics Competition Prizes
- 1st price is N2,000,000
- 2nd price is N1,500,000
- 3rd price is 1,000,000
You can download the android application from your google play store. Click here to download it.
Cowbellpedia Past Questions & Answers Free Download
You can download all the past Cowbellpedia past questions and answers here for free. The questions are available in PDF format, download it and read on your PC or PDF enabled device. Goodluck.
Click on any of the links below to download all the question and answers for free.