The minister for youth and sports development, Sunday Dare, has stated that foremost Nigerian businessman, Aliko Dangote, is set to renovate the MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja.
He made this known while fielding questions from journalists on Thursday, 7th November.
“Yes, Abuja is coming back up,” he said.
“Already we have gotten Dangote, I can say that he has agreed to bring back the Abuja football pitch, the light and scoreboard.
“Work will start in another one week or two weeks.
“And we will use the same model, we will adopt the pitch model for several of our stadia. At least, the three other big ones.
“We are looking at between now and March we should have four big stadia, foot scoreboard, FIFA scoreboard
“And I think given time, within a year this country should be ready to host virtually any FIFA soccer tournaments.”
Share your thoughts on this post Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium , using the comment section below.
- Fani-Kayode Commends Osinbajo For Hailing Nigerian Youths
- Timi And Busola Dakolo’s Lawyers Are Incompetent – OAP N6
- DSS Means Department Of State Services NOT Department Of Sowore Services: Presidency
- Betty Irabor Reacts To Fatoyinbo’s Victory Against Busola Dakolo
- Drama As Nigerian Mom Storms Sports Beting Centre To Beat Gambling Son
- OAP, Do2dtun Blasts Daddy Freeze For Shading Busola Dakolo
- FG Will Regulate Social Media, Lai Mohammed Insists
- Kogi, Bayelsa Guber: Police Issue Stern Warning To Prospective Ballot Box Snatchers
- PDP Blasts El-Rufai For Kneeling To Beg Kogi People
- Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria