The leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has lamented that death awaits “all Biafrans” agitating for the Republic of Biafra if they don’t rise up and fight for their rights.
Melody Blog reports that the IPOB leader made this comment during his second broadcast of the month on Radio Biafra on Monday, October 7.
During the broadcast, Kanu said death awaits all Biafrans except they rise up and fight President Muhammadu Buhari led government as well as the Nigerian security agents.
His words: “There is something I want all Biafrans to know including Ibibio, death awaits us all, except we rise up and fight these people (Nigeria and the Nigerian security agents).”
Meanwhile, Melody Blog reports that Kanu’s statement is coming after he said last week during an “emergency broadcast” that the Republic of Biafra will come in his time.
“Here we (IPOB) remain whiter than whiter and whiter than snow, that is why we have been able to accomplish what many nations have not been able to accomplish.
“We do not take the praise, every praise and adoration for all we that we have become, for all that we have accomplished in this very noble quest to restore Biafra belongs to Chukwu Okike Abiama in heaven, it doesn’t belong to man.
“Every praise redirects towards heaven and because of that because of that, Biafra shall come in our time,” Kanu had said.
- NLC Speaks On Issuing Strike Notice
- Just In: Gunmen Injure School Principal, Kill Police Sergeant
- FG Set To Reduce Salaries, Allowances For Governors, Others
- Secret Recruitment: Job Scandal Rocks Nigerian Senate
- Full List Of Documents Required For National ID Card Enrollment
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Sends ‘Strong Message’ To Southeast Governors
- FG, Labour End Minimum Wage Meeting, Fresh Decision Taken
- How Buhari Has Improved Nigeria’s Security Situation – Lai Mohammed
- Rice Smuggling: Court Orders Freezing Of 45 Bank Accounts
- Donald Trump Set To Impose Stiffer Penalties On Turkish Government
- How Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock – Mamman Daura’s Daughter
- Journalist Reveals Dirty Secrets About Nigeria Police
- Its Wrong To Say 8th National Assembly Frustrated President Buhari – Clarke
- 2023: Power Won’t Return To North Until 50 Years – Fani-Kayode
- Budget 2020: Jonathan, IBB, Obasanjo, Others To Share N2.3 Billion
- 2020 Budget: Falana Tells Buhari Govt How To Fund Budget
- Sanusi Speaks On Sacking Aide For Celebrating Ganduje
- Just In: Boko Haram Leader Sends Message To Buhari, Borno Govt
- APC Reacts To Attack On Oshiomhole’s Residence, Tells IGP What To Do
- Why I Left Nigeria For Two Months – Aisha Buhari