Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2021 for young Nigerians (Funding of 12 Million Naira). Application deadline is November 17th 2019.
The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award is an ARM initiative in partnership with TechnoVision that aims at providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop start-up ventures that add meaningful value to the Nation’s economy.
The DAAYTA 2021 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future. The DAAYTA Initiative seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
The DAAYTA program was inaugurated by ARM in 2015 in honour of its founding CEO to promote lifelong learning by aiding young Nigerian graduates and undergraduates bring their ideas to life.
Applicants to the DAAYTA 2021 program are required to propose practical solutions with a credible business plan for profit-making ventures that have the potential of generating significant, measurable and sustainable social impact while tackling the specific challenges identified.
After the deadline has passed and we have assessed the applications received, shortlisted candidates, will be contacted to pitch their business ideas to a closed group of business professionals, entrepreneurs and investors in Lagos, in February & March 2021.
Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award Requirements:
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 30 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs
- be physically available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for February & March, 2021 in Lagos, Nigeria
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
The second stage of the programme will require 30 shortlisted applicants to submit a POEM framework business plan, a marketing/pitching video, detailed profiles of their board (directors & advisers), and team members, sharing their Education, Careers, Key Accomplishments and LinkedIn profiles.
The winner of DAAYTA 2021 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12,000,000 over a period of one year for the following purposes:
- develop their business plan.
- complete an entrepreneurial education at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- receive a 5-month acceleration support for the development of their venture through by a reputable entrepreneurial hub in Lagos, Nigeria.
For more information about the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2021 for Nigerians , visit the Official Webpage