The Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, on Monday described Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 1st runner up, Mike Olayemi Edwards as a moral compass for all African young persons.
The Senator also said that he respects the 28-year-old with profound regard, adding that he owes him.
Melaye, in a tweet on his official Twitter page wrote: “Mike of BBN is a model of an ideal young Nigerian.
“I respect him with profound regard. I am proud of him as a moral compass for all African young persons. I owe him.”
Mercy had trounced Mike, Frodd, Omashola, and Seyi, the top five BBNaija housemates, who contested for the bragging rights of the reality TV show’s season 4 with a whooping 20.5m votes representing about 41.77 percent of the total votes cast.
- Venita BBNaija Biography: Everything About Venita
- Frodd BBNaija Biography #BBNaija 2019 Update
- Frodd Crying BBNaija 2019 Update
- BBNaija: Mercy Wins Big Brother Naija 2019
- Mercy Eke Biography – Mercy BBNaija Net-Worth
- Big Brother Naija 2019 Eviction News
- Reasons Tacha Was Kicked Out & Mercy Remained In The House
- See The Moment Mercy Broke Down in Tears After Ike’s Eviction
- Thelma BBNaija Biography 2019 Update
- Ike Onyema Biography #BBNaija 2019 Update
- Senator Dino Melaye, Joins Nollywood
- Omashola Apologizes To Venita Over Offensive Comment At BBNaija Grand Finale Night
- BBNaija: Here’s What The Past 3 Winners Have Been Up To
- Seyi Steps Out With His Girlfriend (Photos)
- Mercy Winning BBNaija Will Affect Our Relationship Positively – Ike
- How I Felt When Tacha Was Disqualified From The Show – Mercy
- What I Share With Ike is More Than BBNaija House – Mercy
- Mercy Eke #BBNaija Becomes Innoson Motors Ambassador
- BBNaija’s Nina Loses Dad
- Mercy BBNaija N25 Million Innoson SUV (Photo)