Last updated on September 30, 2019
One of Nigeria’s very best in the comedy industry, Emmanuella Samuel, has broken another ground internationally.
Little comedian Emmanuella will feature in a new Australian movie called Survive or Die among other star casts.
They filmed the movie in 2016 and released in 2018.
Emanuella Samuel starred in the Australian movie, Survive or Die. It was filmed in 2016 and released in 2018. pic.twitter.com/T3jLlE56ax
— Africa Facts Zone (@AfricaFactsZone) September 1, 2019
The movie was Co-directed by Daniel Okoduwa and Mike Kang, and Co-written by the same individuals.
Jamie Murgatroyd worked on the music for the movie while Nicholas Okoduwa and Adam Sanders worked on cinematography and special effects, respectively.
Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported that the famous Instagram comedian had a memorable vacation in Malaysia.
On Saturday, November 10, 2018, Emmanuella took to her Instagram handle to share a picture of her boarding a flight to Malaysia.
The little comedian traveled with Mark Angel and they had so much fun.
While on their trip, Emmanuella and Uncle Mark, as she fondly calls him, came across curvy Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal.
- Xenophobia: Get Your Apology Elsewhere, Burna Boy Replies Rapper AKA
- Reno Omokri As UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990
- ‘Nobody Chop Life Pass Bubu’ – Wizkid Hails Buhari As He Arrives Nigeria
- Zlatan Excited As Davido Takes Him, Crew On A Shopping Spree
- Court Exonerates Pastor Fatoyinbo, Throws Out Busola Dakolo’s Case
- Why Busola Dakolo Lost Her Case Against Fatoyinbo – Segalink
- Nkechi Blessing Slept With Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband While They Were Still Married: Report
- Toyin Abraham Defends Nkechi Blessing After She Was Exposed For Sleeping With Adeniyi Johnson
- Passenger Insists On Paying Lagos Bus Driver Via Money Transfer
- Female Naira Marley Emerges Online, Goes Viral