Amazon Prime has handed Arsenal legend, Thierry Henry, a role in its December Premier League coverage.
The UK Mirror reports that Henry will be among the 40 on-screen names, who will be part of their two rounds of live fixtures, with viewers able to choose from 20 games being shown live.
Others include: Alan Shearer, Peter Crouch, Roberto Martinez, Lee Dixon, Harry Redknapp, Jermaine Jenas, Alex Scott, Peter Schmeichel and Michael Owen.
The midweek round of fixtures in December features the first Merseyside derby of the season with Liverpool facing Everton, while Manchester City face Wolves and Liverpool go to Leicester on Boxing Day.
Clive Tyldesley will also feature as Amazon’s big-name commentator alongside Jon Champion, Connor McNamara, Guy Mowbray and Ian Darke.
- Former England Manager Charged With Not Wanting To Sign A Nigerian Player Because He’s ‘Black’
- Tottenham Sack Coach, Appoints Jose Mourinho With Immediate Effect
- Tottenham Signs Jose Mourinho As New Coach
- Nigerian Football Star, Sani Emmanuel, Reveals Why He Hasn’t Been Able To Continue Playing
- AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles Defeat Lesotho
- Mikel Obi Reveals Laziest Chelsea Player He Has Ever Trained
- Ronaldo Scores Hatrick To Set New Goal Scoring Record (Video)
- Lionel Messi Reveals Only Player He Once Begged For A Shirt Swap
- Victor Osimen, Samuel Kalu Strike As Super Eagles Defeat Benin Republic
- U23 African Cup Of Nations: Nigeria Beat Zambia