The remains of a retired Police officer identified as Paul Edike has been found on Warri-Sapele Road on Friday in Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta State.
Melody Blog understands that the dead body of the former Police chief was found in about six hours after he was kidnapped by unknown gunmen.
Recall that the family members of the deceased had revealed that he was kidnapped in Uvwie Local Government last Friday.
Joseph Edike, a family member of the deceased had reported that the former Police chief was kidnapped while coming from a social event before his dead body was found on Warri-Sapele Road.
Joseph revealed that the driver of the deceased who witnessed and reported the sad incident to the family immediately after the kidnap, alleged that; “a vehicle waylaid their vehicle, dragged his ‘Oga’ out and disappeared with him.”
Recall that as at when Joseph was speaking about the kidnap of the former Police chief, he affirmed that at press time, they had not reported the matter to the Police, adding that the family was in shock and how he was killed barely hours after the abduction made it appeared like a deliberate assassination.
Similarly, the State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Adeyinka Adeleke as at when contacted, was reported to have told reporters that incident had not been reported to the Police, adding that the Police would investigate the situation.
- We Will Monitor Bayelsa Governorship Election Closely — U.S
- I Raised Money For Oshiomhole’s Governorship Ambition – Gov Obaseki
- Bayelsa Guber: Oshiomhole Mocks Governor Dickson At APC Campaign Rally
- Police Arrested For Supplying ‘Tramadol’ To Boko Haram Insurgents
- I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Edo: Governor Obaseki
- I Am Still The Governor – Seyi Makinde Reacts To Appeal Court Ruling
- Opposition Is Vital Part Of Democracy – Omokri
- Appeal Court Upholds Dapo Abiodun’s Election Victory
- President Buhari Can See But Has No Vision: Reno Omokri
- Keyamo To Prof Nwanbueze: You Let Your Emotions Override Your Sense Of Decorum