The reality star who is from Rivers state and has declared herself as Port Harcourt’s first daughter is set to engage in a meet and greet session with her fans.
The reality star is also set to meet the Governor of the state, Nyesom Wike on Saturday. Ahead of the scheduled activities, her fans known as the “Titans” took to the street to celebrate her arrival.
Watch the video below:
On our way to d Airport rite nw even Airport no go contain us
Just jam my BOSS 4 d CONCERT to d airport
Hope my Job is safe? Hope am well sha? Who am I to think of my Job when d Queen is coming home? @adigun_tomilayo #TachaHypeManChallenge #TachaHomecoming #TachaStormsPH pic.twitter.com/FbMwlPR4kQ
— wizadult (@Amobi25412562) November 8, 2019
Share your thoughts on this post Fans Storm Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Welcome BBNaija Star, Tacha (Video) , using the comment section below.
- Fani-Kayode Commends Osinbajo For Hailing Nigerian Youths
- Timi And Busola Dakolo’s Lawyers Are Incompetent – OAP N6
- DSS Means Department Of State Services NOT Department Of Sowore Services: Presidency
- Betty Irabor Reacts To Fatoyinbo’s Victory Against Busola Dakolo
- Drama As Nigerian Mom Storms Sports Beting Centre To Beat Gambling Son
- OAP, Do2dtun Blasts Daddy Freeze For Shading Busola Dakolo
- FG Will Regulate Social Media, Lai Mohammed Insists
- Kogi, Bayelsa Guber: Police Issue Stern Warning To Prospective Ballot Box Snatchers
- PDP Blasts El-Rufai For Kneeling To Beg Kogi People
- Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria