Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Nigerians in Tertiary Institutions 2020/2021.
The Honorable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards for
Federal Government Scholarship Award for Nigerians
Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies. Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of institutional charges and fees and for Personal maintenance.
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
Interested candidates show complete the online application forms as follows:
- Complete form online
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- i. Letter of Admission to the Institution
- ii. Current Course Registration Form
- iii. CGPA results of year1,2, 3, etc.
- iv. Current School’s Identity Card
- v. Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- vi. Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application,candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them
- Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) and Nigerian Award
- The registration portal will be closed on Friday 6th December 2019 by 11:59PM OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417/09094268637
- Nigerian Award: 08077884418/08091155229
For further Technical/Apps inquires please call 08055581004. Candidates are advised to choose a Center very close to them. TIME: 9.00 A.M DAILY.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. For more information about the Federal Government Scholarship Award for Nigerians 2020/2021, visit the Official Webpage here.
- NITDA Postgraduate Scholarships 2020 for Nigerians
- KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2020
- NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2020 for Undergraduate Students
- 2020 Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Limited 1Year Post National Diploma Industrial Training Programme
- (NITDA) 2020 (Masters & PhD) Scholarship Scheme for Nigerians
- UBA Foundation 2020 National Essay Competition for Nigerians
- Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2020 for Nigerians
- 2020 Edo University Iyamho Scholarship for Nigerians
- NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerians 2020
- Ongoing Scholarships In Nigeria 2020/How To Easily Apply
- Everything About COEZING You Should Know 2020
- 2020 InterswitchSPAK 3.0 Competition for Nigerians
- 2020 Interswitch SPAK Past Questions & Answers Free Download
- COEZING Exam Result Checker 1st/2nd Semester 2019/2020
- JAMB Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- 2020 Cowbellpedia Maths Competition | Register For Free
- MTN MoMo Developer Hackathon 2029 (Trip to Sweden)
- Bournvita Bourn Factor School Talent Competition 2020
- Uniben Post UTME 2020: How To Register/Cut Off Mark/Past Questions
- Check Your Cowbellpedia 2020 Results Here