Here is the hilarious moment football legend, Kaka was shown a yellow card just so the referee could take a selfie with him during a charity match.
The former AC Milan and Real Madrid maestro pulled on the Selecao shirt once more in a charity match for peace in Israel and was on the scoresheet in a 4-2 victory for Brazil.
Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, Rivaldo, Cafu and Bebeto were also among the legends taking part in the friendly fixture.
Incredibly, while the 2007 Ballon d’Or was dribbling in midfield with his side 3-2 up, the female referee blew the whistle and stopped the game for a moment.
Much to Kaka’s confusion, the official then went to her pocket and booked him – before getting her phone out and asking for a selfie with the 37-year old – who was more than happy to oblige.
Watch the video below:
Nothing to see here. Just a referee showing Kaka a yellow card before taking a selfie with him. pic.twitter.com/k3lUHJXd9N
— Football HQ (@FootbaII_HQ) October 29, 2019
The post Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Video) appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Former England Manager Charged With Not Wanting To Sign A Nigerian Player Because He’s ‘Black’
- Tottenham Sack Coach, Appoints Jose Mourinho With Immediate Effect
- Tottenham Signs Jose Mourinho As New Coach
- Nigerian Football Star, Sani Emmanuel, Reveals Why He Hasn’t Been Able To Continue Playing
- AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles Defeat Lesotho
- Mikel Obi Reveals Laziest Chelsea Player He Has Ever Trained
- Ronaldo Scores Hatrick To Set New Goal Scoring Record (Video)
- Lionel Messi Reveals Only Player He Once Begged For A Shirt Swap
- Victor Osimen, Samuel Kalu Strike As Super Eagles Defeat Benin Republic
- U23 African Cup Of Nations: Nigeria Beat Zambia