Halina Reijn Biography: Net Worth, Vriend, Partner, Age, Husband, Kind, Wikipedia, IMDb, Films, Zwanger, Instagram, Instinct, Carice Van Houten
Halina Reijn (born 10 November 1975) is a multitalented Dutch actress, excellent writer, and renowned film director.
She has started in several interesting films, including Charlie in 2012, De Leerling in 2015, Boy 7 in 2015, Instinct in 2019, and others.
Halina Reijn has also performed on the big screen in such as Oscar-nominated Zus & Zo (Paula van der Oest), A Father’s Affair (Maarten Treurniet), and Grimm (Alex van Warmerdam).
Halina Reijn Biography
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Halina Reijn|
|Born:||10 November 1975 (age 46 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|Parents:||Frank Volkert Reijn, Fleur ten Kate|
|Siblings:||Esther Reijn, Leonora Reijn|
|Husband • Spouse:||Not Married|
|Boyfriend • Partner:||N/A|
|Occupation:||Actress • TV Personality|
|Net Worth:||USD$5 million|
Halina Reijn is the daughter of artists Frank Reijn (father) and Fleur Reijn (mother).
She was born on 10 November 1975 in the capital city Amsterdam, in the Netherlands.
However, she spent her youth in Groningen, the Netherlands, where she grew up with two sisters Esther Reijn and Leonora Reijn.
Halina Reijn was professionally trained to be an actor at the prestigious Maastricht Academy of Dramatic Arts.
While still a student, Halina Reijn was asked to join the ensemble at the Theater campaign where she acted lead roles in plays such as Hamlet, as Ophelia and Shopping and Fvcking as Lulu, for which she received the prestigious Dutch theater prize, the Colombina, as “Best Supporting Actress” in 1998.
In 2003, she joined the ensemble at Toneelgroep Amsterdam. With Toneelgroep Amsterdam, Halina Reijn has performed prominent roles in The Taming of the Shrew, Hedda Gabler, Oresteia, and Mourning Becomes Electra, for which she was nominated for a Theo d’Or for Best Female Actress.
Halina Reijn has performed on the big screen in the Oscar-nominated Zus & Zo (Paula van der Oest), A Father’s Affair (Maarten Treurniet), and Grimm (Alex van Warmerdam).
In 2006, she starred in a film titled A Thousand Kisses directed by the renowned Willem van de Sande Bakhuyzen, Black Book directed by Paul Verhoeven (the Dutch entry for the Academy Awards as Best Foreign Language Film), and Blind by Tamar van den Dop. In 2008, she played Margarethe von Oven in Valkyrie‘s film alongside the legendary Tom Cruise.
In 2010, Halina Reijn starred as Lara in a film titled In Therapie, which is the Dutch version of “In Treatment,” and in two Dutch book adaptions, De Eetclub, directed by Robert Jan Westdijk, and Isabelle, directed by Ben Sombogaart.
In the summer of 2011, she was added to the cast of Goltzius & The Pelican Company, directed by the veteran Peter Greenaway. In 2013 she played the title role in Charlie‘s weekly TV series, a Dutch remake of Showtime’s Nurse Jackie. In 2014, she could be seen in a box office hit titled Pak van Mijn hart. It was a romantic comedy for the holiday season.
In 2016/2017, she was cast in a musical film titled De Zevende Hemel and on stage in the play Obsession, next to Jude Law (this play is a co-production between Toneelgroep Amsterdam and the Barbican Centre London).
In 2019, Halina Reijn released a film titled Instinct; it was her debut feature as a film director starring the talented Carice van Houten in the lead role. The movie won the prestigious Variety Piazza Grande Award, received a special mention for the best first feature at the Locarno Film Festival, and was selected as the Dutch entry for the 92nd Academy Awards.
Halina Reijn‘s position as a well-renowned actress has dramatically influenced her social media presence, and now she has over 56.4k followers on Instagram, with several others on Facebook and Twitter.
- Instagram: @halinareijn
- Facebook:Halina Reijn
Despite being in her late 40s, Halina Reijn still manages an impressive look and is admired by most people. She stands with a height of 5 ft 9 inches (174 cm) and weighs 121 lb (55 kg).
The Dutch sensation has neat black hair and pretty brown eyes.
Halina Reijn has a close friendship with fellow Dutch actress Carice van Houten, whom she has known since about 1994. They worked together in films Black Book and Valkyrie.
In 2013, the duo published a book together called Anti Glamour, a (mock) style guide and a celebration of their friendship, as well as a candid look into the unglamorous back-stage side of their lives. Although the two occasionally kiss on camera and have joked about being lesbians, there is no actual romantic involvement.
Halina Reijn has no media-recognized husband or boyfriend.
Halina Reijn has established herself as one of the most successful Dutch entertainers.
She now boasts of a net worth estimated at USD$5 million. She works as an actress, writer, and film director.
- 2001 Îles flottantes
- 2001 Zus & Zo
- 2002 Villa des roses
- 2002 De Afrekening
- 2002 Flicka
- 2002 Moonlight
- 2003 Grimm
- 2003 X & the Wildmen
- 2003 Polleke
- 2003 Father’s Affair (De Passievrucht)
- 2005 Masterclass
- 2006 A Thousand Kisses (Ik Omhels Je Met 1000 Armen)
- 2006 Black Book (Zwartboek)
- 2006 For a few marbles more (Voor een paar knikkers meer) (voice)
- 2007 Blind
- 2007 Nadine
- 2008 Valkyrie
- 2010 Sintel
- 2011 Isabelle
- 2011 Goltzius and the Pelican Company
- 2012 Charlie
- 2012 De Overloper
- 2014 Pak van mijn hart
- 2015 Boy 7
- 2015 Bagels & Bubbels
- 2015 De Leerling
- 2016 De Zevende Hemel
- 2019 Instinct
- 1997 Hamlet (De Trust) as Ophelia
- 1998 The cherry garden (De Trust)
- 1998 Shopping and fucking (De Trust) as Lulu
- 1998 Adel Blank (De Trust/The Mexican Dog)
- 1999 The last (De Trust) as Ljoeba
- 2000 Koons (De Trust) as Cicciolina
- 2001 Lulu (De Trust) as Lulu
- 2001 Hamlet (De Theatercompagnie) as Ophelia
- 2001 Con Amore (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Poppea
- 2003 The Seagull (De Theatercompagnie) as Nina
- 2003 Three Sisters (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Irina
- 2003-’14 Mourning becomes electra (Toneelgroep Amsterdam/Toneelschuur Haarlem) as Lavinia Mannon
- 2004-’09 The Taming of the Shrew (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Katharina
- 2005 Scenes from a marriage (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Marianne
- 2005 The taming of the shrew (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Anna Tabaknikova
- 2005-’10 Hedda Gabler (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Hedda
- 2006-’08 Oresteia (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Elektra
- 2007 Ajax (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Tekmessa
- 2007 Perfect Wedding (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Heiner
- 2008-’10 Antonioni Project (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Vittoria
- 2008 Cries and whispers (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Maria
- 2008 Rocco and his brothers (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Nadia
- 2008-’17 La voix humaine (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) – Solo performance
- 2010-’13 Children of the Sun (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Lisa
- 2011-’13 The Russians! (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Sarah
- 2012-’15 Nora (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Nora
- 2012-’14 Husbands (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) – 7 rollen
- 2014: Danton’s Death (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) – St. Just, Julie, Lucile, Marion
- 2014 The Fountainhead (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Dominique Francon
- 2014-’15 Mary Stuart (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Mary Stuart
- 2015-’16 The hidden force (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Leonie van Oudijck
- 2016-’17 Husbands and wives (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Judy
- 2017 Obsession (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) as Hanna