Popular social media evangelist, Reno Omokri has taken out time to dish out another life hack to his numerous followers on social media.
The lifestyle expert pointed out that an individual is not a failure when the s/he faisl an exam but when the person fails in life.
Also Read: You Will Die Broke Trying To Impress People With Flashy Lifestyle: Reno Omokri
He also expressed that having a degree does not guarantee success but sign of passing exams.
According to the popular activist, people without certificates can succeed in life and employ people with certificates.
See his post below:
You are not a failure because you failed an exam. You are a failure because you failed in life. A degree certifies that you passed an exam. It is not a certificate of success. Those without certificate can succeed and employ those with certificates#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets
— Reno Omokri (@renoomokri) November 30, 2019
Share your thoughts on this post ‘Having A Degree Is Not A Guarantee Of Success’ – Reno Omokri , using the comment section below.
- “Low Budget Bobrisky” – Troll Blasts BBNaija’s Venita
- NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Circulation Of Expired Rice
- 25 Year-Old Nigerian, Jerry Mallo Designs, Builds And Unveils Nigerian First Carbon Fibre Car In Jos
- Lady Loses Job Opportunity Over Social Media Display Picture
- Nigerian Man Becomes Lawyer After Spending 12 Years In Prison
- I Have Not Spoken To Khloe In 5 Years – Caitlyn Jenner
- Dino Melaye Strikes Pose With His Dad, Ekweremadu
- Christmas Romance: Toke Makinwa Begins Frantic Search For A Two-Week Lover
- Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Allegedly Disowns Her
- Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Says He’ll Be Relocating To Africa For Three Months