Last updated on September 30, 2019
If you are preparing for the 2019 Interswitch SPAK National Science Competition. Then you may want to download the Interswitch SPAK past questions and answers.
I’m going to tell you about the competition, and then you download the past questions.
Table of Contents
What Is The Interswitch SPAK Competition
It is an annual search across high schools in Nigeria for only SS 2 students between the ages of 14-17 years.
It is also introduced to chart the ideal career path and drive the student towards full optimization of their potentials.
- To arouse and sustain a keen interest in the study of STEM in high schools across Africa.
- To raise the standard of STEM education. And reward excellence with educational grants through an unbiased competition that would promote sound education in Africa.
- To create a vehicle that is genuinely interested in the growth, development, and well-being of Africa students. And teachers through various interventions including scholarship schemes for outstanding STEM students.
Interswitch SPAK Past Questions and Answers
School Principals and Proprietress have been mailing us requesting for a copy of the Interswitch SPAK Past Questions and answers.
Like we did before for Unilorin past questions for GNS 111 free download.
We wish to info all worry Parents and Teachers that we now have the Past Questions online.
We which each students taking an interest in the competition to get to know questions to expect.
I will tell you to bookmark this page and keep visiting for future updates about the Interswitch SPAK past questions and answers.
Interswitch SPAK National Science Competition 2019
This is to inform all interested SS2 students between the ages of 14-17 years. That the 2019 competition is now open for registration.
Registration is free and opens on January 1st, 2019,
SPAK National Science Competition 2019 is to promote and reward Nigeria science students.
While Cowbellpedia Mathematics Competition is to promote the Nigeria mathematics students.
Finale Grand Prizes For Teachers And Students
- 1st winner will be giving a 5-year scholarship in any Nigerian tertiary institution. A laptop, gold trophy and monthly stipends for the 5 years, all totaling N7.5million.
- 2nd winner will be giving a 3-year scholarship. A laptop, silver trophy and monthly stipends for the 3 years, all totaling N4million
- 3rd winner will receive a 1-year scholarship, a laptop, and a bronze trophy worth ₦1,000,000
TV quiz competition participant will get plagues, certificate of participation. And educational grants amongst other things.
How To Register and Take Part
- Visit the website here
- Fill the online registration form
- Register your school by entering your school information
- And register yourself as a student
- Then submit the online form, and wait for a confirmation email message
Note that each school needs to present its BEST six (6) SS2 students. Irrespective of sex, religion, tribe or state of origin.
Levels Of Competition
There are two (2) levels on the interswitch spak past questions competition, which are;
- Written Qualifying Examination
- TV Quiz Competition
Written Qualifying Exam: Best six (6) students will write a National qualifying examination. Conducted by NECO
TV Quiz Competition: The best eighty-one (81) students with the highest scores need to take part in this stage of the competition. Which will be recorded and transmitted on various television stations in Nigeria.
Written Examination Date
The 2019/2020 National Qualifying Written Examination will take place in April 2019.
Students are to arrive at their various examination centers by 7 am. The accreditation process begins at 8 am.
How To Check SPAK Competition Results
- You will visit the online platform that will be given to you
- The online platform will be available from May 21st, 2019.
- Or click here to check the 2019 interswitch spak competition result
You should check their official website by clicking here for more information.
InterswitchSPAK National Competition Winners Prize List
- 1st Position – 250,000 Naira
- 2nd Position – 150,000 Naira
- 3rd Position – 100,000 Naira
- 4th – 5th Position – 60,000 Naira each
- 6th – 9th Position – 50,000 Naira each
- 10th – 27t h Position – 30,000 Naira each
- 28th – 81st Position – 20,000 Naira each
Interswitch Spak Examination Centres In Nigeria
|Abia||St Joseph Secondary School Aba||Aba|
|Abuja||Government Secondary School Tudun Wada||Abuja|
|Abuja||Government Secondary School Gwagwalada||Abuja|
|Adamawa||General Murtala Mohammed College Yola||Yola|
|Akwa Ibom||Community Comp Sec Sch Fountains||Uyo|
|Anambra||Christ the King College||Onitsha|
|Anambra||Igwebuike Grammar School Awka||Awka|
|Anambra||Maria Regina Model Comprehensive Secondary School Nnewi||Nnewi|
|Bauchi||Government Comprehensive Day Secondary School Bauchi||Bauchi|
|Bayelsa||Bishop Dimeary Grammar School Yenagoa||Yenagoa|
|Benue||Government College Makurdi||Makurdi|
|Borno||Education Resource Center||Borno|
|Cross River||West African Peoples Institute WAPI Calabar||Calabar|
|Delta||Obule Integrated Secondary School, Sapele||Sapele|
|Delta||Anglican Girls Grammar School Ughelli||Ughelli|
|Ebonyi||Government Technical College Abakaliki||Abakaliki|
|Edo||Idia College||Benin City|
|Edo||Our Lady of Fatimah Auchi||Edo|
|Edo||Ujoelen Grammar School Ujoelen Ekpoma||Edo|
|Ekiti||Christ School Ekiti||Ado Ekiti|
|Ekiti||Doherty Memorial Grammar School||Ijero|
|Ekiti||Egbeoba High School||Ikole|
|Ekiti||Ekiti State Government College Ikere Ekiti||Ikere Ekiti|
|Enugu||Government Technical College||Enugu|
|Gombe||Government Science Secondary School Gombe||Gombe|
|Imo||Government Secondary School||Owerri|
|Jigawa||Commercial Secondary School Dutse||Dutse|
|Kaduna||Barewa College Zaria||Zaria|
|Katsina||Government College Katsina||Katsina|
|Kebbi||Government Girls Science College||Yauri|
|Kogi||Crowther Memorial College, Lokoja||Lokoja|
|Kwara||Queens Elizabeth Sech School||Ilorin|
|Lagos||Tripplecross Secondary Schools||Ikeja|
|Lagos||African Church Model College, College Road||Ogba|
|Lagos||Honeyland Schools (Abesan)||Ipaja|
|Lagos||Honeyland Schools (Shangisha,Magodo)||CMD Road, Magodo|
|Lagos||St. Margaret Education-Jane Nath||Ikorodu|
|Lagos||Jollat Comprehensive Secondary School, Ojo||Surulere|
|Nassarawa||Government College Keffi||Keffi|
|Niger||Ahmed Bahago Secondary School||Minna|
|Ogun||Ansarudeen Comprehensive College||Otta|
|Ogun||Abeokuta Grammar School||Abeokuta|
|Ogun||Remo Secondary School||Shagamu|
|Ogun||Ibafo Community High school||Ibafo|
|Ogun||Pakoto High School||Ifo|
|Ogun||Early Heights Alagbole||Alagbole|
|Ondo||St Peters Unity Secondary School||Akure|
|Ondo||Victory College Ugbe||Ikare Akoko|
|Ondo||Stella Maris College||Okutipupa|
|Ondo||St Joseph College Ondo||Ondo|
|Osun||School of Science Ile Ife||Ife|
|Osun||Ataoja High School of Science Osogbo||Osogbo|
|Osun||Ilesa High School 1 Ilesa||Ilesa|
|Osun||Baptist High School||Iwo|
|Oyo||Oladipo Alanyande School of Science Oke bola||Ibadan|
|Oyo||Isabatudeen Girls Grammar school Akobo||Ibadan|
|Oyo||St Louis Grammar School Mokola Ibadan||Ibadan|
|Oyo||Wesley College of Science Elekuro||Ibadan|
|Oyo||Oranmiyan Grammar School||Oyo|
|Oyo||Ogbomoso High School||Ogbomoso|
|Oyo||Igboora High School||Igboora|
|Plateau||St Mulumba College||Jos|
|Rivers||Government Girls Sec Sch Oromenike||P/Harcourt|
|Rivers||MGSS Rumueme Port Harcourt||P/Harcourt|
|Rivers||Community Secondary School Nkpolu||Nkpolu|
|Sokoto||Sultan Muhammed Maccido Institute Sokoto||Sokoto|
|Yobe||Government Science Technical College Potiskum||Potiskum|
|Zamfara||Government Science Secondary School Gusaum||Gusau|
We are working hard to get the Interswitch Spak past questions and answers for you. Please be patient with us.
- LINDA +2349033662542
- AANU +2348083605216
- 2019 Interswitch Spak Result Online Checker
- Uniben Post UTME 2019: How To Register/Cut Off Mark/Past Questions
- Download 2020 Cowbellpedia Past Questions & Answers
- Download Cowbellpedia Past Questions And Answers for Free
- Download Free Past Questions For GNS 111
- Eni Nigeria 2020 One-Year Post National Diploma Industrial Training Programme
- Ezera Research Fellowship 2020 for African Students
- Union Bank Management Trainee Programme 2020 for Nigerians
- Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge for Student 2020
- 2020 Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships for Africans