If you are preparing for the 2022 Interswitch SPAK 4.0 National Science Competition. Then you may want to download the Interswitch SPAK past questions and answers.
We’ll tell you about the competition, and then you download the past questions for FREE.
What Is The Interswitch SPAK Competition
It is an annual search across high schools in Nigeria for only SS 2 students between the ages of 14-17 years.
It is also introduced to chart the ideal career path and drive the student towards full optimization of their potential.
- To arouse and sustain a keen interest in the study of STEM in high schools across Africa.
- To raise the standard of STEM education. And reward excellence with educational grants through an unbiased competition that would promote sound education in Africa.
- To create a vehicle that is genuinely interested in the growth, development, and well-being of African students. And teachers through various interventions including scholarship schemes for outstanding STEM students.
2021 Interswitch SPAK National Science Competition
Registration for the 2022 InterswitchSpak Competition has commenced.
SPAK National Science Competition 2021 is to promote and reward Nigerian science students. While Cowbellpedia Mathematics Competition is to promote the Nigeria mathematics students.
Finale Grand Prizes For Teachers And Students
- 1st winner will be given a 5-year scholarship to any Nigerian tertiary institution. A laptop, gold trophy, and monthly stipends for the 5 years, all totaling N7.5million.
- 2nd winner will be given a 3-year scholarship. A laptop, silver trophy, and monthly stipends for the 3 years, all totaling N4million.
- 3rd winner will receive a 1-year scholarship, a laptop, and a bronze trophy worth ₦1,000,000
TV quiz competition participants will get plagues, and certificates of participation. And educational grants amongst other things.
How To Register and Take Part
- Visit the official interswitchSPAK website here
- Select your country, Nigeria or Kenya
- Click on the register now button
- Fill out the online registration form with your correct school details
- Click on the submit button and
- Wait for a confirmation email message
Your School is required to present the BEST six (6) students in Science (SS2 students) regardless of sex, religion, and tribe.
Mixed schools (boys & girls schools) are required to have at least two female students among st the six (6) that would represent them.
Every student will participate in the qualifying test at any of the examination centers across Nigeria.
The top 81 students will proceed to the competition to battle for the crown of Nigeria’s best science student.
Levels Of Competition
There are two (2) levels on the Interswitch spak past questions competition, which are;
- Written Qualifying Examination
- TV Quiz Competition
Written Qualifying Exam: Best six (6) students will write a National qualifying examination. Conducted by NECO
TV Quiz Competition: The best eighty-one (81) students with the highest scores need to take part in this stage of the competition. Which will be recorded and transmitted on various television stations in Nigeria.
Written Examination Date
The 2021 National Qualifying Written Examination will take place within April/May 2020.
Students are to arrive at their various examination centers by 7 am. The accreditation process begins at 8 am.
How To Check SPAK Competition Results
- You will visit the spak website and select Nigeria
- Then select the particular result you want to check (provisional/finalist)
- The result will display, scroll through to check for your name
- The online platform will be available after the 2021 SPAK competition exams.
You should check their official website by clicking here for more information.
InterswitchSPAK National Competition Winners Prize List (for 2019)
- 1st Position – 250,000 Naira
- 2nd Position – 150,000 Naira
- 3rd Position – 100,000 Naira
- 4th – 5th Position – 60,000 Naira each
- 6th – 9th Position – 50,000 Naira each
- 10th – 27t h Position – 30,000 Naira each
- 28th – 81st Position – 20,000 Naira each
Interswitch Spak Examination Centres In Nigeria (for 2019)
|Abia||St Joseph Secondary School Aba||Aba|
|Abuja||Government Secondary School Tudun Wada||Abuja|
|Abuja||Government Secondary School Gwagwalada||Abuja|
|Adamawa||General Murtala Mohammed College Yola||Yola|
|Akwa Ibom||Community Comp Sec Sch Fountains||Uyo|
|Anambra||Christ the King College||Onitsha|
|Anambra||Igwebuike Grammar School Awka||Awka|
|Anambra||Maria Regina Model Comprehensive Secondary School Nnewi||Nnewi|
|Bauchi||Government Comprehensive Day Secondary School Bauchi||Bauchi|
|Bayelsa||Bishop Dimeary Grammar School Yenagoa||Yenagoa|
|Benue||Government College Makurdi||Makurdi|
|Borno||Education Resource Center||Borno|
|Cross River||West African Peoples Institute WAPI Calabar||Calabar|
|Delta||Obule Integrated Secondary School, Sapele||Sapele|
|Delta||Anglican Girls Grammar School Ughelli||Ughelli|
|Ebonyi||Government Technical College Abakaliki||Abakaliki|
|Edo||Idia College||Benin City|
|Edo||Our Lady of Fatimah Auchi||Edo|
|Edo||Ujoelen Grammar School Ujoelen Ekpoma||Edo|
|Ekiti||Christ School Ekiti||Ado Ekiti|
|Ekiti||Doherty Memorial Grammar School||Ijero|
|Ekiti||Egbeoba High School||Ikole|
|Ekiti||Ekiti State Government College Ikere Ekiti||Ikere Ekiti|
|Enugu||Government Technical College||Enugu|
|Gombe||Government Science Secondary School Gombe||Gombe|
|Imo||Government Secondary School||Owerri|
|Jigawa||Commercial Secondary School Dutse||Dutse|
|Kaduna||Barewa College Zaria||Zaria|
|Katsina||Government College Katsina||Katsina|
|Kebbi||Government Girls Science College||Yauri|
|Kogi||Crowther Memorial College, Lokoja||Lokoja|
|Kwara||Queens Elizabeth Sech School||Ilorin|
|Lagos||Tripplecross Secondary Schools||Ikeja|
|Lagos||African Church Model College, College Road||Ogba|
|Lagos||Honeyland Schools (Abesan)||Ipaja|
|Lagos||Honeyland Schools (Shangisha,Magodo)||CMD Road, Magodo|
|Lagos||St. Margaret Education-Jane Nath||Ikorodu|
|Lagos||Jollat Comprehensive Secondary School, Ojo||Surulere|
|Nassarawa||Government College Keffi||Keffi|
|Niger||Ahmed Bahago Secondary School||Minna|
|Ogun||Ansarudeen Comprehensive College||Otta|
|Ogun||Abeokuta Grammar School||Abeokuta|
|Ogun||Remo Secondary School||Shagamu|
|Ogun||Ibafo Community High school||Ibafo|
|Ogun||Pakoto High School||Ifo|
|Ogun||Early Heights Alagbole||Alagbole|
|Ondo||St Peters Unity Secondary School||Akure|
|Ondo||Victory College Ugbe||Ikare Akoko|
|Ondo||Stella Maris College||Okutipupa|
|Ondo||St Joseph College Ondo||Ondo|
|Osun||School of Science Ile Ife||Ife|
|Osun||Ataoja High School of Science Osogbo||Osogbo|
|Osun||Ilesa High School 1 Ilesa||Ilesa|
|Osun||Baptist High School||Iwo|
|Oyo||Oladipo Alanyande School of Science Oke bola||Ibadan|
|Oyo||Isabatudeen Girls Grammar school Akobo||Ibadan|
|Oyo||St Louis Grammar School Mokola Ibadan||Ibadan|
|Oyo||Wesley College of Science Elekuro||Ibadan|
|Oyo||Oranmiyan Grammar School||Oyo|
|Oyo||Ogbomoso High School||Ogbomoso|
|Oyo||Igboora High School||Igboora|
|Plateau||St Mulumba College||Jos|
|Rivers||Government Girls Sec Sch Oromenike||P/Harcourt|
|Rivers||MGSS Rumueme Port Harcourt||P/Harcourt|
|Rivers||Community Secondary School Nkpolu||Nkpolu|
|Sokoto||Sultan Muhammed Maccido Institute Sokoto||Sokoto|
|Yobe||Government Science Technical College Potiskum||Potiskum|
|Zamfara||Government Science Secondary School Gusaum||Gusau|
- LINDA +2349033662542
- AANU +2348083605216
Interswitch SPAK Past Questions and Answers
School Principals and Proprietress have been mailing us requesting a copy of the Interswitch SPAK Past Questions and answers.
Like we did before for Unilorin past questions for GNS 111 free download.
We wish to info all worried Parents and Teachers that we now have the Past Questions online for FREE DOWNLOAD.
We which each student taking an interest in the competition to get to know the questions to expect.
I will tell you to bookmark this page and keep visiting for future updates about the Interswitch SPAK’s past questions and answers.
Download Interswitch SPAK Past Questions & Answers
We have worked hard to get the Interswitch Spak past questions and answers for you. Now it is available for free download.
- Download the 2017 Question here
- Download the 2018 Question here
- Download the 2019 Question here