If you are preparing for the 2019 Interswitch SPAK National Science Competition. Then you may want to download the Interswitch SPAK past questions and answers.
I’m going to tell you about the competition, and then you download the past questions.
What is Interswitch SPAK Competition
It is an annual search across high schools in Nigeria for only SS 2 students between the ages of 14-17 years.
It is also introduced to chart the ideal career path and drive the student towards full optimization of their potentials.
- To arouse and sustain keen interest in the study of STEM in high schools across Africa.
- To raise the standard of STEM education. And reward excellence with educational grants through an unbiased competition that would promote sound education in Africa.
- To create a vehicle that is genuinely interested in the growth, development, and well-being of Africa students. And teachers through various interventions including scholarship schemes for outstanding STEM students.
Interswitch SPAK Past Questions and Answers
School Principals and Proprietress have been mailing us requesting for a copy of the Interswitch SPAK Past Questions.
Like we did before for Unilorin past questions for GNS 111 free download.
We wish to address all worry Parents and Teachers that we are working towards giving the Past Questions online.
And it will be available for free download.
We which each students taking an interest in the competition to get to know questions to expect.
Please be patient with us, we guarantee to make a request and give it out for free before the registration date.
I will tell you to bookmark this page and keep visiting for future updates about the Interswitch SPAK past questions and answers.
Interswitch SPAK National Science Competition 2019
This is to inform all interested SS2 students between the ages of 14-17 years. That the 2019 competition is now open for registration.
Registration is free and opens on January 1st, 2019,
SPAK National Science Competition 2019 is to promote and reward Nigeria science students.
While Cowbellpedia Mathematics Competition is to promote the Nigeria mathematics students.
Finale Grand Prizes For Teachers And Students
1st winner will be giving a 5-year scholarship in any Nigerian tertiary institution. A laptop, gold trophy and monthly stipends for the 5 years, all totaling N7.5million.
2nd winner will be giving a 3-year scholarship. A laptop, silver trophy and monthly stipends for the 3 years, all totaling N4million
3rd winner will receive a 1-year scholarship, a laptop, and a bronze trophy worth ₦1,000,000
TV quiz competition participant will get plagues, certificate of participation. And educational grants amongst other things.
How To Register and Take Part
- Visit the website here
- Fill the online registration form
- Register your school by entering your school information
- And register yourself as a student
- Then submit the online form, and wait for a confirmation email message
Note that each school needs to present their BEST six (6) SS2 students. Irrespective of sex, religion, tribe or state of origin.
Levels Of Competition
There are two (2) levels on the competition, which are;
- Written Qualifying Examination
- TV Quiz Competition
Written Qualifying Exam: Best six (6) students will write a National qualifying examination. Conducted by NECO
TV Quiz Competition: The best eighty-one (81) students with the highest scores need to take part in this stage of the competition. Which will be recorded and transmitted on various television stations in Nigeria.
Written Examination Date
The 2019/2020 National Qualifying Written Examination will take place in April 2019.
Students are to arrive at their various examination centres by 7 am. Accreditation process begins by 8 am.
How To Check SPAK Competition Results
- You will visit the online platform that will be giving to you
- The online platform will be available from May 21st, 2019.
You should check their official website by clicking here for more information.
InterswitchSPAK National Competition Winners Prize List
- 1st Position – 250,000 Naira
- 2nd Position – 150,000 Naira
- 3rd Position – 100,000 Naira
- 4th – 5th Position – 60,000 Naira each
- 6th – 9th Position – 50,000 Naira each
- 10th – 27t h Position – 30,000 Naira each
- 28th – 81st Position – 20,000 Naira each