Jaywon has narrated an almost unfortunate situation he encountered with some security guards of a certain church in Lagos yesterday.
The “Aje” singer who just recently released the visuals to the remix of “Aje” featuring Barry Jhay and Lyta took to his Instagram page to share a video in which he was narrating how the whole incident came about.
He revealed to Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze, he was returning from an outing to his home yesterday and on getting to the street on which he lived, a certain church had blocked the whole place.
On seeing that, he revealed he alighted from his car and decided to go ask questions on what could be going on and to let them know there was no way he was going to get to his house with everywhere being blocked.
Jaywon then alleged that after his questions, the security guards who were four in number suddenly brought out knives and one of them lightly struck him.
After being struck, Jaywon, as he has said, wanted to create a scene and payback but was begged by the people around until he let go.
- Download Best Of Latest Naija Music 2019 July
- “Low Budget Bobrisky” – Troll Blasts BBNaija’s Venita
- ‘Having A Degree Is Not A Guarantee Of Success’ – Reno Omokri
- NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Circulation Of Expired Rice
- 25 Year-Old Nigerian, Jerry Mallo Designs, Builds And Unveils Nigerian First Carbon Fibre Car In Jos
- Lady Loses Job Opportunity Over Social Media Display Picture
- Nigerian Man Becomes Lawyer After Spending 12 Years In Prison
- I Have Not Spoken To Khloe In 5 Years – Caitlyn Jenner
- Dino Melaye Strikes Pose With His Dad, Ekweremadu
- Christmas Romance: Toke Makinwa Begins Frantic Search For A Two-Week Lover