So after importing goods from 1688 or Alibaba to Nigeria, the next thing is to sell them on Jumia Nigeria.
So today I will tell you about jumia seller center sign up. And how to get instant account approval and sell on Jumia as a registered Jumia vendor.
Also, I will talk about how to upload your product. And process order delivery when you receive your first order. Follow my mini importation guide and be successful in importing goods from China.
So let’s say you have placed an order in 1688, and your goods are on the way to Nigeria. Now is the time to register on Jumia and become a Jumia vendor.
So, let’s begin the Jumia seller center sign up.
Jumia Seller Center Sign Up Procedure
- Visit jumia seller center page by clicking here
- Click “Register to Sell,” then “Sell on Jumia”
- The sign-up form will appear, fill it with your correct information
- Kindly type in this email address “firstname.lastname@example.org” on the Referred by field
- Click on “Continue”, and the business form will appear
- Enter your business information and click “Continue”
- Now the bank information form will appear. Type in your bank details and click “Start Selling”
- Jumia will return you to the seller center login page
- Now login and upload your products.
Your Jumia seller center sign up is complete. You can get the jumia seller guide pdf from google or other bloggers websites.
Now let’s move to the next step which is ” Uploading your Products”.
How To Upload Product on Jumia Seller Center
Now that you have registered as a seller on jumia, you need to start your product uploading. Follow the steps below to upload your products on jumia.
- login to the jumia seller center page
- Click on “Products,”, then click “Add a Product,” then click “Create a new Product”
- Choose the category you want, e.g. “Fashion” and click “Select”
- Now enter the product name, brand, model, mail color and click “Enter Product Details”
- Enter the product description on the next page. And remember “Product Line” is your store name
- On “Product Variations”, select the product size, type anything on “Seller SKU”
- Type in the product quantity and price. Then click on “Upload Images”
- Now upload all your product image. When done, click on “Submit and Finish”
Jumia seller center support will review the product and decide whether to approve it. Your product will get approval if your product description, image, and the price are clear.
Remember to read my secret of mini importation business in Nigeria. And how to ship products from China to Nigeria using Chrisvicmall.
Some reasons they won’t approve
- Your product description differs from what is on the product
- The product price is higher than the product
- The product image you uploaded is not clear
- You selected the wrong product category
If you fall into any of the listed above, then your product listing will not get approval. So be careful when uploading your product on Jumia seller center.
Let’s move to the next step which is “Ordering for Packaging Materials”
How To Order for Packaging Materials As a Jumia Vendor
Now it is time to order for our packaging materials. You can also get the materials from most jumia vendor hub across Lagos state.
- Login to your seller center account
- Click on “Help” then click “Packaging Materials”, another tab will open on your browser.
- You will see different Jumia packaging materials. e.g. Small Branded Cartons, Bubble Wraps, Branded Fliers and Branded Sellotape.
- Select the items you want and click on “place order”. The normal way you place an order on Jumia.com.ng.
Next step, Processing your first order.
How To Process Order On Jumia Seller Center
Jumia will send you an email, notifying you of a new order on your seller center store.
- Log in to your store, and click on “Orders” then “Manage Orders”
- Click on the plus sign + to expand and see the order details
- Then click on “Ready to Ship”, select any Jumia vendor hub close to you. And then print out the shipping labels
- Now carry your product along with your packaging materials to vendor hub
- The hub representative will scan your item, package it and drop it there for delivering.
- You can now track the delivering status from your seller center dashboard.
Jumia will deliver your product to the customer and pay into your account in 7 days time. If they delivered your product on Friday, expect to receive the payment coming Friday.
To be successful selling on Jumia, you need to know how to find the best-selling products on jumia website.
Jumia Seller Center Support Contact Details
They would love to hear from you! For more information, please contact their Vendor Support Center via the following contact channels:
Call Seller support on 01-888-1102 or 01-277-2361 between 9 am to 5 pm, Monday – Friday.
So, that is everything you need to know about Jumia seller center sign up. If there are things I didn’t mention, let me know using the comment box below.
NOTE: I create a store “Hot Collections” during this tutorial with a new Gmail account. I can send you the login details and you turn it to your store.
You will need to login and edit the name and other important things. And so the same for the Gmail account.