Apply for the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2019 for young Nigerians. KPMG is contributing to the advancement of education.
KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services including industry insight to help organizations negotiate risks and perform in today’s dynamic and challenging environments.
Table of Contents
KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program
- Type: Undergraduate
- Award Provider: KPMG
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- To be taken at (country): Nigeria
- Application Deadline: 25th October 2019
- Duration of Scholarship: Duration of programme
- Value of Scholarship: This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
The Scholarship Eligibility
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Send an email to NG-FMKPMGScholarship@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also they require you attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- JAMB Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Kindly state the code KSP2019 in the subject of the email
Please note that only candidates that have successfully submitted the documents required and meet the stated eligibility criteria, will be invited for a test.
For more information for the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2019 for young Nigerians, visit the scholarship official website.
- (MoBreed) Masters & PhD Scholarships for African Students
- University of California Berkeley African Legal Impact Scholarship for African Students
- Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship for International Students
- University of Lincoln Scholarship for African Students, 2020
- Google Women Techmakers Scholarship Program for Women in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Sciences Po Mastercard Foundation Scholars Programme 2020/2021 for Undergraduate and Graduate African Students
- Mawazo PhD Scholars Programme 2020 for African Women
- Novo Nordisk International Talent Program 2019 – Denmark
- Margaret Sanders Undergraduate Scholarship for African Students
- NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerians 2020
- Evidence Leadership Award for AAS Fellows, Kenya 2020
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship University of Education Winneba in Ghana 2020
- 2019 Wole Soyinka Award for Investigative Reporting for Nigerian journalists
- NITDA Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerians
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2020/2021 for Study in Europe
- Apply for Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme 2019
- NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2019/2020 for Undergraduate Students
- Africa Energy Fellowship Program 2020 for Professionals
- Apply for China Government Scholarship 2019: Work & Get Free Visa
- Ongoing Scholarships In Nigeria 2019/How To Easily Apply