Last updated on July 13, 2020
Apply for the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2020 for young Nigerians. KPMG is contributing to the advancement of education.
KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services including industry insight to help organizations negotiate risks and perform in today’s dynamic and challenging environments.
KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program
- Type: Undergraduate
- Award Provider: KPMG
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- To be taken at (country): Nigeria
- Application Deadline: 25th October 2020
- Duration of Scholarship: Duration of programme
- Value of Scholarship: This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
The Scholarship Eligibility
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Send an email to NG-FMKPMGScholarship@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also they require you attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- JAMB Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Kindly state the code KSP2020 in the subject of the email
Please note that only candidates that have successfully submitted the documents required and meet the stated eligibility criteria, will be invited for a test.
For more information for the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2020 for young Nigerians, visit the scholarship official website.