A Nigerian lady, Anu has taken to social media to recount how a young lady lost a job opportunity because of her social media display image.
According to Anu, as soon as the said lady submitted all her information, the employer went on her social media page to do a background check and saw something they did not like.
According to Anu, the employer discovered that the job seeker was almost unclad on her display picture and in turn refused to give her the job.
Read Share your thoughts on this post below and share your thoughts;
Share your thoughts on this post Lady Loses Job Opportunity Over Social Media Display Picture , using the comment section below.
- “Low Budget Bobrisky” – Troll Blasts BBNaija’s Venita
- ‘Having A Degree Is Not A Guarantee Of Success’ – Reno Omokri
- NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Circulation Of Expired Rice
- 25 Year-Old Nigerian, Jerry Mallo Designs, Builds And Unveils Nigerian First Carbon Fibre Car In Jos
- Nigerian Man Becomes Lawyer After Spending 12 Years In Prison
- I Have Not Spoken To Khloe In 5 Years – Caitlyn Jenner
- Dino Melaye Strikes Pose With His Dad, Ekweremadu
- Christmas Romance: Toke Makinwa Begins Frantic Search For A Two-Week Lover
- Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Allegedly Disowns Her
- Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Says He’ll Be Relocating To Africa For Three Months