Being heavily pregnant didn’t deter her from participating in the rigorous exercise of the National Youth Service Corps programme which lasts for a year.
Odoziaku went for her NYSC programme carrying twins in her womb but this didn’t deter her from serving her country dutifully.
She later gave birth to girl-twins and had to juggle between being a corper and married mother of two which is certainly not easy.
This week, she finished her one-year service and signed off in style, clothing her toddlers in the NYSC uniforms.
The duo looked so good and she tagged them the youngest corpers in Nigerian history.
- Zlatan Excited As Davido Takes Him, Crew On A Shopping Spree
- Female Naira Marley Emerges Online, Goes Viral
- ‘You Say You Are African Giant, Prove It’ – Rapper AKA Tells Burna Boy
- Burna Boy Replies AKA’s Apology Demand
- Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Fans Address Her As ‘King Tonto’ In Dubai
- ‘I Am Still Single And Probably Searching’, Says BBnaija’s Kim Oprah
- Social Media Agog As Footage Of Unhappy Bride Goes Viral (VIDEO)
- Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Reveals Relationship With Ex-Mother-In-Law
- BBNaija Housemates And Celebrity Photographers At LFW 2019 Captured Through The Lens Of The Camon 12 Pro
- Why I Mention Dangote, Otedola In My Songs: Teni