Premier League Champions Manchester City surrendered further points in the Premier League title race at St James’ Park.
Kevin de Bruyne’s brilliant strike from the edge of the box appeared to have salvaged victory for Pep Guardiola’s side with eight minutes left.
Also Read: Manchester City Suffers Shock Loss As Liverpool Extends Lead
David Silva’s clever, backheeled pass had allowed Raheem Sterling to curl in the visitors’ opener after 22 minutes.
But Newcastle levelled three minutes later when left-back Jetro Willems linked up with Miguel Almiron before firing in.
Jonjo Shelvey’s stunner levelled the game at St James Park, leaving Man City second level on point with Leicester City.
Share your thoughts on this post Manchester City Move Up To Second With Draw At Newcastle appeared first on Melody Blog.
- Real Madrid Move To Top Of LaLiga Table With Victory Over Alaves
- Newcastle Deny Mancity Victory At Death
- Jose Mourinho’s Tottenham Continue Winning Streak
- IFFHS: Messi Wins 2019 Playmaker Award
- Manchester United Suffer First Europa Loss In Kazakhstan
- Europa League: Arsenal Suffer Shock Defeat
- Andy Ruiz Will Defeat Anthony Joshua Again: Tyson Fury
- Arsenal Sack Unai Emery With Immediate Effect
- Arsenal Appoints Former Player, Fredrick Ljungberg As Interim Coach
- UEFA Champions League: Jose Mourinho’s Tactical Switch Turns The Game On Its Head At Two Goals Down