Melody Blog reports that Mercy announced the deal on the micro-blogging site, Twitter on Tuesday, October 22.
The BBNaija 2019 winner uploaded a photo of her with representatives of the French winery and Cubana Chief Priest, who had promised her five endorsements while she was in the BBNaija 2019 House.
Mercy posted the picture of the endorsement with the caption: “My Newest Family, God Has Done Me Well Beyond My Humble Imaginations, I am So International @cubana_chiefpriest Baddest plug ”
My Newest Family. God Has Done Me Well Beyond My Humble Imaginations, I am So International? pic.twitter.com/hLP6yDnF3b
— Mercy Eke (@real_mercyeke) October 22, 2019
Melody Blog recalls that Mercy became the first female to win the BBNaija reality show that aired for 99 days.
For winning the BBNaija 2019, Mercy went home with the ultimate cash prize of 30 million and other prizes which include; a Dubai trip for two, SUV from Innoson Motors, Scanfrost electronic makeover, one year supply Pepsi, one year supply Munch It and Indomie.
- ‘Keep Praying For Me’, BBNaija’s Mercy Begs Fans
- What I Share With Ike is More Than BBNaija House – Mercy
- Mercy Eke #BBNaija Becomes Innoson Motors Ambassador
- Mercy BBNaija N25 Million Innoson SUV (Photo)
- Zlatan Excited As Davido Takes Him, Crew On A Shopping Spree
- Female Naira Marley Emerges Online, Goes Viral
- ‘You Say You Are African Giant, Prove It’ – Rapper AKA Tells Burna Boy
- Burna Boy Replies AKA’s Apology Demand
- Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Fans Address Her As ‘King Tonto’ In Dubai
- ‘I Am Still Single And Probably Searching’, Says BBnaija’s Kim Oprah