Big brother Naija 2019 has started, yes, the drama is on.
If you paid subscription for 3 months, loaded internet for 3 months for gbas gbos,slept late and you missed the most awaited fight of the season mercy vs tacha my dear you have to visit your village people they are not happy with you. ?#BBNaija pic.twitter.com/K11bZCbtop
— itsnjm?? (@nakacwa_juliet) September 27, 2019
— Mouخtar (@Itz_mukee) September 27, 2019
Table of Contents
Mercy Eke Biography BBNaija
Mercy is 26 years old from Imo state, she is based in Lagos state, Nigeria. She is a video vixen model and a businesswoman.
She got people’s attention with the s€xy sheer gown she wore to the live show, which showed off her banging body.
According to her, once she wins the prize money, she will invest it in new business ideas, increase her family’s standard of living and start a charity foundation.
If Mercy BBNaija had a million dollars in her bank account, she would still be in the Big Brother Naija game.
Because she wants the fame that Big Brother Naija has to offer, and the popularity is very important for her business.
— BellaNaija (@bellanaija) June 30, 2019
Mercy Eke Hobby
She loves cooking, swimming, traveling and dancing. She makes time to enjoy her favorite food; white rice and pepper soup.
Mercy BBNaija Net-worth
Mercy is the most popular BBNaija 2019 housemates, television personality and social media personality in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $95,000.
Mercy BBNaija Instagram
You can follow her on her instagram account by clicking on this link https://www.instagram.com/official_mercyeke/.
What I Will Do With My N60m Prize
Mercy Eke, has revealed what she would do with her N60m worth of cash and other prizes.
Eke, also known as Mercy Lamborghini, went home with N30m cash, a brand new G80 SUV, full set of home electronic appliances, an all expense paid trip for two to Dubai, and another trip for two to watch a European Cup final of choice, as the winner of the BBNaija Grand Finale.
Speaking with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the host of the reality TV show, 26-year-old Mercy Lambo, said she would likely invest her money in the fashion business.
“I want to start my own fashion brand or label,” she had said.
Mercy’s fans and foes are eagerly waiting to see if she will change her mind and pursue other dreams with her N60m prize.
Mercy had trounced Mike, Frodd, Omashola, and Seyi, the top five BBNaija housemates who contested for the bragging rights of the reality TV show’s season 4 with a whooping 20.5m votes representing about 41.77 percent of the total votes cast.
- Reasons Tacha Was Kicked Out & Mercy Remained In The House
- Venita BBNaija Biography: Everything About Venita
- Frodd BBNaija Biography #BBNaija 2019 Update
- Frodd Crying BBNaija 2019 Update
- Thelma BBNaija Biography 2019 Update
- Ike Onyema Biography #BBNaija 2019 Update
- Tacha BBNaija Biography/Real Name/IG/Twitter/Age
- How I Felt When Tacha Was Disqualified From The Show – Mercy
- Congrats LAMBORGHINI Mercy. History Has Been Made – Tacha
- What Dino Melaye Said About Mike After Mercy Emerged Winner of BBNaija
- BBNaija: Mercy Wins Big Brother Naija 2019
- Mr Jollof Vows To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha
- Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram
- Opinion: Is Tacha The Next Controversial Celebrity In Your Face?
- Tacha Apologises To Fans “My Weakness Played Against My Strength”
- See The Moment Mercy Broke Down in Tears After Ike’s Eviction
- Everything About Tacha BBNaija 2019 Eviction
- ‘Keep Praying For Me’, BBNaija’s Mercy Begs Fans
- TeeBillz Reacts To Tacha’s New Endorsement Deal
- Omashola Apologizes To Venita Over Offensive Comment At BBNaija Grand Finale Night