The Fulani Socio-cultural organisation, Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore on Friday issued an apology to Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom over herdsmen attacks and killing of innocent citizens in the state.
The apology was made by the National Secretary of the association, Engr. Saleh Alhassan, while speaking in Makurdi during a peace initiative brokered by the Chairman of Air Peace, Chief Allen Onyeama.
He described Governor Ortom as a peace-loving man who stood firmly for the emancipation of his people and pledged a peaceful coexistence between his people and the people of the state.
In his response, Governor Ortom said that the enactment of the Open Grazing Prohibition and Ranches Establishment Law by the state government was to end the killing of innocent people and encourage ranching as the global best practice of animal husbandry.
Share your thoughts on this post Miyetti Allah Apologises To Gov Ortom Over Benue Killings , using the comment section below.
- CBN Governor Emefiele Highlights Conditions For Reopening Of Borders
- Nigerian Transgender Shares Old Photo, Says She Wants To Become Most Powerful Woman In The World
- ‘Go Hit Your Head On a Wall If You Hate Me’ – Prophet Chukwuemeka
- Free Sowore And Save Us More Embarrassment Before The World: Soyinka
- Opposition Is Vital Part Of Democracy – Omokri
- President Buhari Can See But Has No Vision: Reno Omokri
- If Biafra Is Allowed To Break Away From Nigeria, They Will Cry – Senator Muslihu
- Impeached Kogi Deputy Governor Forgets Charm In Govt House
- You Are Despicable And Evil – Twitter Users Blast Linda Ikeji
- Nigerian Lady Unveils ‘Do As I Say Padlock’ To Attract Clients