Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu, has revealed that mothers of internet scammers in Lagos have formed an association.
Magu said this at the ongoing EFCC stakeholders conference against cybercrime fraudsters in Lagos
Read Also: Why EFCC Is Considering Rehabilitating Yahoo Boys: Magu
It was also revealed that the Lagos Office had made 300 cybercrime-related arrests since January and had secured 200 convictions.
Share your thoughts on this post Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Form Association In Lagos , using the comment section below.
- Fani-Kayode Commends Osinbajo For Hailing Nigerian Youths
- Timi And Busola Dakolo’s Lawyers Are Incompetent – OAP N6
- DSS Means Department Of State Services NOT Department Of Sowore Services: Presidency
- Betty Irabor Reacts To Fatoyinbo’s Victory Against Busola Dakolo
- Drama As Nigerian Mom Storms Sports Beting Centre To Beat Gambling Son
- OAP, Do2dtun Blasts Daddy Freeze For Shading Busola Dakolo
- FG Will Regulate Social Media, Lai Mohammed Insists
- Kogi, Bayelsa Guber: Police Issue Stern Warning To Prospective Ballot Box Snatchers
- PDP Blasts El-Rufai For Kneeling To Beg Kogi People
- Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria