Mourinho Interested In Arsenal Job
Former Manchester United coach, Jose Mourinho is said to be open to taking over the managerial position at Arsenal should the role become vacant, ESPN FC reports.
Though the position is not vacant at the moment, Melody Blog understands current Arsenal boss, Unai Emery is under pressure to get better results on the field.
Emery has had a mixed start to the current season at the Emirates Stadium with the club currently occupying the 5th position on the Premier League table after 10 rounds of matches but they have won all their Europa League matches this season and sit top of their table.
It is, however, understood that the club hierarchy have no immediate plans to relieve Emery of his position at the Emirates Stadium.
After being sacked by Manchester United over a year ago, the 56-year-old Mourinho has not joined a new club and is still based in London.
The Portuguese coach has been working as a pundit on Sky Sports.
Arsenal will take on Liverpool in the Carabao Cup fourth round on Wednesday as the team seeks a morale boosting win after throwing away their 2-0 advantage in their last premier league outing against Crystal Palace.
- Former England Manager Charged With Not Wanting To Sign A Nigerian Player Because He’s ‘Black’
- Tottenham Sack Coach, Appoints Jose Mourinho With Immediate Effect
- Tottenham Signs Jose Mourinho As New Coach
- Nigerian Football Star, Sani Emmanuel, Reveals Why He Hasn’t Been Able To Continue Playing
- AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles Defeat Lesotho
- Mikel Obi Reveals Laziest Chelsea Player He Has Ever Trained
- Ronaldo Scores Hatrick To Set New Goal Scoring Record (Video)
- Lionel Messi Reveals Only Player He Once Begged For A Shirt Swap
- Victor Osimen, Samuel Kalu Strike As Super Eagles Defeat Benin Republic
- U23 African Cup Of Nations: Nigeria Beat Zambia