Nigerian artists, Naira Marley and Zlatan will headline a show set for the O2 Academy Brixton in London, UK on December 15, 2019.
The center has a capacity of 4,921. This will cap off an impressive year for Naira Marley and Zlatan who have become the two hottest Nigerian rappers of 2019 with a string of hits to their CV.
The announcement was made by Africa Facts Zone.
- Lady Recounts How Her Finger Was Broken While Trying To Touch Zlatan’s Feet
- 2Face And Faze Reunite & Perform Live On Stage In Abuja
- Senator Dino Melaye, Joins Nollywood
- Omashola Apologizes To Venita Over Offensive Comment At BBNaija Grand Finale Night
- Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos)
- Zinoleesky & Lyta Team Up On A Song (Snippet Below)
- Details Behind The City FM OAPs Insulting Tiwa Savage
- Tacha Announces Tiwa Savage’s Ex-Husband, Teebillz, As Manager
- Peruzzi Announces Debut Album, ‘Huncho Vibes’
- My Wife Wants To Have A 2-Some With My Ex
- Sky B Denies Death Rumour, Says He Only Died In A Movie
- Seyi Steps Out With His Girlfriend (Photos)
- Davido’s unborn Son Bags Endorsement Deal
- What I Share With Ike is More Than BBNaija House – Mercy
- Popular Nigeria Rapper, Sky B Is Dead
- Mercy Eke #BBNaija Becomes Innoson Motors Ambassador
- Yemi Alade Set To Be Nominated For Grammy Awards
- Mercy BBNaija N25 Million Innoson SUV (Photo)
- ‘You Don’t Have My Money’ – Simi Tells Adekunle Gold
- Davido to Collaborate With Vector