You must have been wondering about how to login to Namecheap. Or as an existing customer, you can’t log in to Namecheap cpanel.
So today I’m here to talk about Namecheap Login, Namecheap login to cpanel. And how to activate Namecheap email forwarding.
So I assume you are already one of their customers and finding it difficult to do the listed above. Without wasting your time, let us begin.
Namecheap is an ICANN-accredited registrar, which provides services on domain name registration. And offers for sale domain names that are registered to third parties.
It is also a web hosting company, based in Phoenix, Arizona. The company claims to manage over 10 million domains. Wikipedia.
- Headquarters: Los Angeles, California, United States
- CEO: Richard Kirkendall (Aug 2001–)
- Founder: Richard Kirkendall
- Founded: 2000
- Type of business: a Privately held company
New customers will have to create an account in other to access their dashboard. Existing customer can click here to login to their dashboard.
You will need to type in your username and password, and then click enter.
Namecheap Login To Cpanel
All customers can log in to their Cpanel account immediately after buying a hosting plan. All you need to do is click on the “hosting account details” email sent to your mailbox.
Steps to login to Namecheap Cpanel
- Open your email and click on the welcoming hosting details mail send to your account
- Scroll down to “cPanel details”
- Click on “Access cPanel link”
- Enter your username and password
- Then click enter
- And that is it.
Read: Tubidy MP3 Download
Namecheap Email Login
As a customer, you can log in to the webmail to access your custom email settings. Send emails and configure whatsoever you want.
Steps to login to Namecheap webmail
- First is to log in to your cpanel account
- Scroll down and click “Email Account”
- Click on the email you want to access
- And then click “Access Webmail”
- Select the webmail email service, and click on it again
- Now your custom email interface will open.
Namecheap Email Forwarding
As a customer, you can log in to your cPanel account and create your email forwarding. To do this follow the steps listed below;
- Login to your cpanel account
- Scroll down to Email section, then click “Forwarders”
- Click “Add Forwarder”
- On the “Address to forwarding”, type in the email address you want to forward from. eg firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the “Forward to Email Address”, type in your receiving email address. eg email@example.com
- Then click “Add Forwarder”
One thing webmasters look out for when choosing host is customer support. Before buying a domain and host, you will want to know if the hosting company support is active and friendly.
I can tell you Namecheap support is the best hosting support team I have seen so far. They are active and ready to solve your problem.
You can contact them by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by their live support here.
Who Is Richard Kirkendall
He is the founder and CEO of Namecheap Inc. Founded 2000.