Manchester City would be left counting their loss after Newcastle denied them victory at the death.
The English Champions had taken a first-half lead through Englishman, Raheem Sterling, only for Newcastle to level up midway into the first half.
The second half started with the Toons parking the bus and expecting to catch the defending champions on the break before Belgian, Kevin De Bryune, restore their lead in the 82nd minute.
Read Also: Chelsea Ease Past Southampton To Move To Within 2 Points Of Second Placed Mancity
However, Newcastle had other ideas as Englishman, Jojo Shelvey, popped up to ensure a share of the spoil .
Share your thoughts on this post Newcastle Deny Mancity Victory At Death appeared first on Melody Blog.
- Real Madrid Move To Top Of LaLiga Table With Victory Over Alaves
- Manchester City Move Up To Second With Draw At Newcastle
- Jose Mourinho’s Tottenham Continue Winning Streak
- IFFHS: Messi Wins 2019 Playmaker Award
- Manchester United Suffer First Europa Loss In Kazakhstan
- Europa League: Arsenal Suffer Shock Defeat
- Andy Ruiz Will Defeat Anthony Joshua Again: Tyson Fury
- Arsenal Sack Unai Emery With Immediate Effect
- Arsenal Appoints Former Player, Fredrick Ljungberg As Interim Coach
- UEFA Champions League: Jose Mourinho’s Tactical Switch Turns The Game On Its Head At Two Goals Down