American rapper and singer, Nicki Minaj has announced her marriage with to Kenneth “Zoo” Petty.
Melody Blog understands that Nicki Minaj while made this known in one her social media posts obtained by Melody Blog on Tuesday, October 22.
Nicki Minaj in her post using the nickname to describe him in the past, the “Super Bass” rapper, 36, has finally married Petty, 41.
Minaj announced the exciting news yesterday with a video on Instagram, showing matching “Mr. and Mrs.” mugs and black and white baseball caps that had “Bride” and “Groom” written across the front.
Keeping it simple, the rapper captioned the short clip,
“Onika Tanya Maraj-Petty 10•21•19,” she revealed while referencing her new official name and seemingly the day that she and Petty officially tied the knot.
- Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Fans Address Her As ‘King Tonto’ In Dubai
- ‘I Am Still Single And Probably Searching’, Says BBnaija’s Kim Oprah
- Social Media Agog As Footage Of Unhappy Bride Goes Viral (VIDEO)
- Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Reveals Relationship With Ex-Mother-In-Law
- BBNaija Housemates And Celebrity Photographers At LFW 2019 Captured Through The Lens Of The Camon 12 Pro
- Why I Mention Dangote, Otedola In My Songs: Teni
- Tacha Is More Relevant Than Sowore: Reno Omokri
- BBNaija: Frodd, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water
- Kemi Olunloyo Alleges Davido’s Father Is Expecting Child With Young Girlfriend
- Why I Performed With My Sanitary Pad On Display – Singer Fantana