A video showing a lady in tears as she demands the immediate release of Mompha, who is in EFCC custody over alleged fraud, has gone viral.
According to the lady, the Instagram big boy gave her N500,000 for the burial of her late father.
People who are reacting to the lady’s act described it as clout chasing display, while others advised her to weep for Nigeria instead.
Watch the video below:
View this post on Instagram
Lady in tears as she demands the immediate release of #Mompha
Share your thoughts on this post Nigerian Lady Weeps; Demands Immediate Release Of Mompha(Video) , using the comment section below.
- Fani-Kayode Commends Osinbajo For Hailing Nigerian Youths
- Timi And Busola Dakolo’s Lawyers Are Incompetent – OAP N6
- DSS Means Department Of State Services NOT Department Of Sowore Services: Presidency
- Betty Irabor Reacts To Fatoyinbo’s Victory Against Busola Dakolo
- Drama As Nigerian Mom Storms Sports Beting Centre To Beat Gambling Son
- OAP, Do2dtun Blasts Daddy Freeze For Shading Busola Dakolo
- FG Will Regulate Social Media, Lai Mohammed Insists
- Kogi, Bayelsa Guber: Police Issue Stern Warning To Prospective Ballot Box Snatchers
- PDP Blasts El-Rufai For Kneeling To Beg Kogi People
- Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria