A social media user identified as Charles Mallam-Obi has celebrated his friend, Akpoghene Edeno, who was called to the Nigeria bar after spending 12 years in prison for an offence he didn’t commit.
According to the friend, he wrote WAEC during his time in prison and passed. As soon as he was released in 2012, he proceeded to the University of Benin where he studied law.
Read Also: Breaking: EFCC Arrests Controller Of Kirikiri Prison Over ‘$1m Scam’
He has now been called to the Nigerian bar and as such qualified to practice. Inspiring isn’t it???
See what he posted below:
Share your thoughts on this post Nigerian Man Becomes Lawyer After Spending 12 Years In Prison , using the comment section below.
- “Low Budget Bobrisky” – Troll Blasts BBNaija’s Venita
- ‘Having A Degree Is Not A Guarantee Of Success’ – Reno Omokri
- NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Circulation Of Expired Rice
- 25 Year-Old Nigerian, Jerry Mallo Designs, Builds And Unveils Nigerian First Carbon Fibre Car In Jos
- Lady Loses Job Opportunity Over Social Media Display Picture
- I Have Not Spoken To Khloe In 5 Years – Caitlyn Jenner
- Dino Melaye Strikes Pose With His Dad, Ekweremadu
- Christmas Romance: Toke Makinwa Begins Frantic Search For A Two-Week Lover
- Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Allegedly Disowns Her
- Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Says He’ll Be Relocating To Africa For Three Months