Last updated on December 28, 2019
The Nigerian Navy, on Tuesday, released the names of the Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates for its 2020 Recruitment Aptitude Test.
All successful candidates are to report for the selection interview at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Navy Town, Lagos. Starting from Monday 29 July–Tuesday 27 August 2020.
The interview will include screening, verification of credentials, certificates, medical/physical and written tests.
All shortlisted candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
- Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ License (Category H only).
- Writing materials.
- Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T-shirts.
- A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings.
- Bedsheets and pillowcases.
- Set of cutlery.
- Four (4) recent 30×30 passport sized photographs on a white background.
Failure to report for screening on the stipulated date for his/her Batch will give up his/her candidature.
Shortlisted candidates are to attend the interview by states in the following order:
Batch A. Monday 29 Jul–Wednesday 7 August 2019.
- Akwa Ibom.
Batch B. Thursday 8–Saturday 17 August 2020.
- Cross River.
Batch C. Sunday 18–Tuesday 27 August 2020.
Apply for the NPower Recruitment 2020 Application Form.