A Nigerian transgender woman, Isabella Harisonqueen has taken to Facebook to make it known that she plans on becoming one of the most powerful women in the world.
According to Isabella, she has always known she is a woman trapped in her male body, thus the reason she decided on undergoing sex-change surgery.
Read Also: Transgender Bobrisky Lists His Achievements At 28
In her words;
“My story, my journey in life, oh gosh what a journey, now I say to myself nothing is impossible if u believe in urself and actualize your dreams. I always knew there was a beautiful woman trapped inside of me and thank God I’m letting her out and she doesn’t have to feel caged of trapped any more. It a process but I will get there. My final goal is to become one of the most powerful women in the world and I will surely get there if I can come this far. #keeping up with Isabella.”
Share your thoughts on this post Nigerian Transgender Shares Old Photo, Says She Wants To Become Most Powerful Woman In The World , using the comment section below.
- CBN Governor Emefiele Highlights Conditions For Reopening Of Borders
- ‘Go Hit Your Head On a Wall If You Hate Me’ – Prophet Chukwuemeka
- Miyetti Allah Apologises To Gov Ortom Over Benue Killings
- Free Sowore And Save Us More Embarrassment Before The World: Soyinka
- Opposition Is Vital Part Of Democracy – Omokri
- President Buhari Can See But Has No Vision: Reno Omokri
- If Biafra Is Allowed To Break Away From Nigeria, They Will Cry – Senator Muslihu
- Impeached Kogi Deputy Governor Forgets Charm In Govt House
- Prophet Fufeyin Predicts Outcome Of Bayelsa, Kogi Elections
- We Will Monitor Bayelsa Governorship Election Closely — U.S