Last updated on July 12, 2021
The NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Scheme is now accepting application for undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities.
NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) and its co-venture partners hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2021 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.
The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians.
It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their degree programme.
The Scholarship Details
- Application Deadline: 23rd October, 2021.
- Offered annually? Yes
- Eligible Countries: Undergraduates in universities in Nigeria
- To be taken at: Nigerian Universities
- Type: Undergraduate
- Number of Scholarships: Several
- Scholarship Worth: Grant for the remainder of student’s Program
- Sponsors: Shell Nigeria Exploration Production Company (SNEPCo)
Accepted Subject Areas
The NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying any of the under listed courses in Universities within Nigeria.
- Agricultural Science
- Chemical / Process Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Geoscience / Geology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Materials / Corrosion Engineering
- Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
- Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physics / Applied Physics
- Process Control Engineering
The Scholarship Eligibility
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship.
How to Apply
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200 kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable
- Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin
- Academic results for 100 level
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.