If you missed out on v1, you should not miss out on NNU Forum v2. NNU version 1 paid out over 0.5 billion at first launch. And here is the v2 as a real time forum to earn more money online via forum discussion
Table of Contents
NNU Forum V2 Review
It is a forum site like nairaland where everyone can take part in every discourse about any issue. Everyone can post and comment on every post. Everyone can advertise and share opportunities.
You’ll learn and earn as well. Every activity you indulge on the platform would earn you a fortune. And you can also get referrals from the forum as well.
The activity earnings will be of high value, members can withdrawn without referring.
All these are not empty promises to lure you. It was so on NNU.ng V1 before the platform got crowded. Those who will join at the early stage of NNU Forum V2 will definitely enjoy the trip.
NNU V2 will be more sustainable. That is because the management would showcase diversification towards the sources of revenue.
the management will place a mega weight of priority on activity earnings to enable those who are not good at referring to smile.
So the earning structure of activity earnings would be very high, unlike the NNU Version 1.
How To Register On NNU Forum V2
- Visit the website by clicking here
- Fill in your first name, last name, email address, phone number, username and password.
- On payment method select PayStack, that’ll enable you make the registration payment online
- Then tick you have agreed to the website terms and conditions
- Now click on “Make Payment”
- The website will redirect you to PayStack website to complete the payment.
- After making payment, login and take part in their daily activities. And start referring your friends and family.
Note: to earn big on nnuforum.com, you have to refer, and yes, that is the only way to earn massively on the website.
How To Make Money On NNU Forum V2
- Affiliate/Referral: you earn 71.5% per each referral. Refer your friends to take part on NNU Forum V2, you earn N1,000 Naira from their premium membership entry fee.
- Active Daily Login: You earn N50 when you login to your account daily.
- View Forum Topics: You earn N10 on each latest forum topics you read.
- Relevant Comment: You earn N20 on each new topics you contributed to.
- Posting Topic: You earn N200 for posting relevant and interesting topic. You earn more between N500 to N1000 when you post more unique and original content on any categories.
- Sharing Post on Social Media: They assign post to members dashboard to share on social media. You earn N100 daily on assigned post on your timeline.
Remember we can create NNU Forum V2 type of website for you. Chat us now. WhatsApp 08088797689
How To Request For Withdrawal
As such, they are using a first come first serve and most active method on our monthly revenue sharing.
Both affiliate commission and activities earning are paid out upon withdrawal request.
They will publish monthly income with details. And how revenue is shared in a specific month with beneficiaries list.
Least withdrawal remains N5,000. Paid out every last day of the month to ensure stability and sustainability of the system.
NNUForum V2 Activities Earnings Summary
- Registration fee: N1,400
- Affiliate commission: 71.5% = N1,000
- Agent / Distributors: 15% = N200 profit
- Daily Login: N50
- View Forum Topics: N10
- Join Discussion: N20
- Posting Relevant Topics: N200 – N1,000
- Viral share on Facebook: N100
- Withdrawal Threshold: N5,000 – Referral or no referral
Revenue share and payout every last day of the month base of activeness. And no members will be left out without payment.
Joining the website is at your own risk. I am not an affiliate. This is just NNU Forum Review. And let me make it clear to you that, there’s nothing really different from NNU.ng and NNUforum.com. Have a nice day. Cheers
- How To Create Website Like NNU & NNUForum 2019
- How To Create A Website Like Nairaland With WordPress 2019
- How To Create A Website Like Refer.ng In 2019
- 24HoursPay Review 2019: Legit or Not? Read Before You Join
- NairaLenders.com Review 2019: Please Read Before You Register
- GistMedia IncomeHub Review: NewsPay.ng Now GistMedia.ng