Nollywood actress, Bose Oladimeji, has accused her husband of domestic abuse which includes beating and rape.
She revealed because of his actions, she is seeking an end to their two-year-old marriage in order to put an end to the abuse she has been subjected to over the years.
According to the actress during a recent interview with Vanguard, her husband beats and rapes her each time he comes home drunk.
In her words, “Yes, I’m ready to go, in fact, I’m not with him right now. I just have to run for my life, my life is very precious to me.
“I can’t just allow someone to kill me like that and I want to address some ladies out there that they should not love a guy because of what he gives them.
“They should be sure the love is genuine and not be fooled by money and comfort. I’m leaving right now, I need to run away for my life. I need to save myself. My life will be in danger if I continue to stay with him, so I’m leaving right now,” she said.
The actress disclosed she initially fell in love with him because of the way he takes care of her but the situation has since changed to beatings and insults most nights according to her analysis, adding that her husband usually regrets his actions when he becomes sober and regains his full consciousness.
Bose further encouraged other ladies not to remain in abusive relationships.
- Zlatan Excited As Davido Takes Him, Crew On A Shopping Spree
- Female Naira Marley Emerges Online, Goes Viral
- ‘You Say You Are African Giant, Prove It’ – Rapper AKA Tells Burna Boy
- Burna Boy Replies AKA’s Apology Demand
- Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Fans Address Her As ‘King Tonto’ In Dubai
- ‘I Am Still Single And Probably Searching’, Says BBnaija’s Kim Oprah
- Social Media Agog As Footage Of Unhappy Bride Goes Viral (VIDEO)
- Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Reveals Relationship With Ex-Mother-In-Law
- BBNaija Housemates And Celebrity Photographers At LFW 2019 Captured Through The Lens Of The Camon 12 Pro
- Why I Mention Dangote, Otedola In My Songs: Teni