If your wish is to apply for the NPower Recruitment 2019. Then the information below will help you know everything about NPower Nigeria. And how to apply for npower.
It’s important we let you know/understand the goal of NPower towards the Nigeria citizens.
Table of Contents
What Is NPower Nigeria
NPower is a youth empowerment scheme sponsored by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The aim is to address the challenge of youth unemployment.
The Goal Of NPower Nigeria
N-Power addresses the challenge of youth unemployment by providing structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.
The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work.
NPower Nigeria Programs
The NPower programs are categorized into two broad categories which are;
- N-Power Graduate Categories
- N-Power Non-Graduate Categories
Now let’s talk about each category one after the other.
NPower Graduate Categories
The N-Power Graduate category, also known as N-Power Volunteer Corps is the post-tertiary engagement initiative for Nigerians between 18 and 35.
It is a paid volunteering programme for a 2-year duration. The graduates will undertake their primary tasks in identified public services within their proximate communities.
All N-Power Volunteers are entitled to computing devices that will contain information necessary for their specific engagement. As well as information for their continuous training and development.
NPower volunteers will provide teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 key areas which include;
- N-Power Agro: N-Power Agro Volunteers will provide advisory services to farmers across the country. They will disseminate the knowledge that has been aggregated by the Federal Ministry of Agriculture. And Rural Development in the area of extension services.
- N-Power Health: N-Power Health Volunteers will help improve and promote preventive healthcare in their communities to vulnerable members of society. Including pregnant women and children and to families and individuals.
- NPower Teach: NPower Teach Volunteers will help improve basic education delivery in Nigeria. NPower Teach Volunteers will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around Nigeria.
- N-Power Tax: N-Power volunteers will be selected to work as Community Tax Liaison Officers to work in their states of residence with the state’s tax authorities.
NPower Non-Graduate Categories
The N-Power Non-Graduate category is designed to train and empower non-graduates with skills that they can use for the betterment of themselves and the economy at large.
The NPower Recruitment 2019/2020 programme offers training and certification programme for all successful candidates.
The N-Power Non-Graduate category will provide training and certifications in 2 key areas which include;
- N-Power Knowledge: The N-Power Knowledge programme is the Federal Government’s first step towards diversifying to a knowledge economy. The programme is a ‘training to jobs’ initiative, ensuring that participants can get engaged in the marketplace in an outsourcing capacity, as freelancers, as employees, and as entrepreneurs.
- N-Power Build: N-Power Build is an accelerated training and certification (Skills to Job) programme that will engage and train 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians to build a new crop of a skilled and competent workforce of technicians, artisans and service professionals.
NPower Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirements
You need to meet the smallest requirements to apply for NPower recruitment for any categories.
- Age is between 18-35 years.
- An unemployed graduate or undergraduate.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Able to undertake self-tutorship.
- Basic illustration skills for animation and graphic arts.
And you will need to provide the information listed below during registration on the Npower portal:
- Phone number
- Birth certificate
- Passport photographs
- NYSC certificate and number
- ND and NCE degree certificate
- And your current email address.
How To Apply For NPower Recruitment 2019/Any Year
Kindly note down the listed steps below for applying to N-Power recruitment for any year.
- Visit the NPower registration portal by clicking this link portal.npower.gov.ng or apply.npower.gov.ng. (Please note that the portal is closed for now)
- Now select the category you wish to apply for
- Then click on the “Apply Now” link
- Begin to fill in the black form with your correct details
- After filling the forms, click on the “submit button”.
- Now you will receive your personal “NPower registration Number”.
- That is it. You have registered.
The registration number is what you will be using to log in to npower portal for the aptitude test. And for follow up on your recruitment status.
Now begin to wait and be prayerful for the next few days. You will receive an email from NPower containing information about your registration.
Please note that the registration is free. If any individual request for money from you, kindly report him to the nearest police station.
NPower will announce the date for the aptitude tests. The date is based on the category you selected during registration. Please make sure to take part and pass the test on the aptitude test date to stand a chance of being selected.
After being selected, you will need to show up at the physical verification center.
NPower Physical Verification Exercise
The NPower physical verification exercise is to fish-out fake documents. Including birth certificates, School Leaving Certificates, state of origin, etc.
So make sure to attend the exercise with good evidence to back up the information you provided during the registration.
Documents Needed for NPower Physical Verification Exercise
- A very clear and most recent passport
- Any means of verification i.e Voter card, National ID, Drivers License or International Passport
- Applicant’s educational achievement/degree
- Your NYSC discharge letter/certificate and number
- BVN print-out from your bank
- House permit of your Local Government area.
The N-Power verification officers will need the documents listed above. It is for physical perusal (sightseeing) as the name implies “Physical Verification”. Bookmark this page for more update about the NPower Recruitment 2019/2020.