With just a few days to the much anticipated Bayelsa and Kogi gubernatorial poll, popular cleric, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin has dropped his prediction.
Recall that the cleric predicted the 2019 presidential poll would be postponed,
Well, he has hinted that the two gubernatorial polls would end up in a court process.
The cleric made this known during a church service on Tuesday where he shared N10.7m among church members.
“The same way I reveal the secret on Share your thoughts on this postponement of the presidential election early this year, it’s the same way I’m telling you; they will end up in court”
Share your thoughts on this post Prophet Fufeyin Predicts Outcome Of Bayelsa, Kogi Elections , using the comment section below.
- Fani-Kayode Commends Osinbajo For Hailing Nigerian Youths
- Timi And Busola Dakolo’s Lawyers Are Incompetent – OAP N6
- DSS Means Department Of State Services NOT Department Of Sowore Services: Presidency
- Betty Irabor Reacts To Fatoyinbo’s Victory Against Busola Dakolo
- Drama As Nigerian Mom Storms Sports Beting Centre To Beat Gambling Son
- OAP, Do2dtun Blasts Daddy Freeze For Shading Busola Dakolo
- FG Will Regulate Social Media, Lai Mohammed Insists
- Kogi, Bayelsa Guber: Police Issue Stern Warning To Prospective Ballot Box Snatchers
- PDP Blasts El-Rufai For Kneeling To Beg Kogi People
- Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria